THE BROWNS BOARD

5 best looking actresses of all time

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

jaclynsmith.jpg

I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.

webb30f-5-web.jpgBut that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.

yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.

He didn't say but if I were him I would've tried my best to get her in the sack. If she said no at least he tried.

Ive always wanted to go to an LGPA event to see Paula Creamer. Can't say what I wanna do.

OK, I'll vote. Mainly because (as those of you who frequent the movie review forum probably know) I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings. One of my major beefs with the movie was casting Cate Blanchette as Galadriel. (DUH- only because she's 6' tall, and minimized the optical tricks, well damn- so is Sigourney Weaver. :) ) Cate isn't the most beautiful woman in the world (or even Middle Earth) - not by a long shot IMHO- wifie disagrees. My votes- in no particular order- and age adjusted.

heather-locklear.jpg

Heather Locklear

Nicole_kidman3cropped.jpg

Nicole Kidman

Saoirse-Ronan-Desktop.jpg

Saroise Ronan (she was considered for the part, if Cate backed out in The Hobbit)

Zooey-Deschanel-Favorite-Things-Height-W

Zooey Deschanel

amy-adams.jpg Amy Adams

Last but not least....

o-KATE-UPTON-570.jpg

Kate Upton- does a nice bouncing boob act- look it up, not hard to find......

I'll take any of the above over Cate....

Archived