THE BROWNS BOARD

"Not At All" Hard to Leave Cleveland (Benjamin)

BillMurray

we lost our best wide receiver last year the year before...and HOPEFULLY we are just about to get him back.

saying Benjamin was our best WR is about like saying Kruger was our best pass rusher, Bademosi was our best special teamer, or Crowell was our best RB. everything is relative.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't begrudge the man his due, nor have i unappreciated him as some have in the past, including you Flugs.

My recollection on the Benjamin subject is you got twisted nipples when someone said Flugel might be right about him when he was looking good in the preseason. You jumped in and said you were saying everything I had been saying well before I even came back to the board. If anything, people are tired of me praising him. That said, I didn't really start until about June or July.

My recollection on the Benjamin subject is you got twisted nipples when someone said Flugel might be right about him when he was looking good in the preseason. You jumped in and said you were saying everything I had been saying well before I even came back to the board. If anything, people are tired of me praising him. That said, I didn't really start until about June or July.

i do recall someone mistakenly crowned you as his original cheerleader (not me either) and i threw my hat in, but certainly no nipple twist. i was happy you were seeing what i saw cuz you all but wrote him off until this year, iirc.

when pressed TBenj said some kinder things about us fans, but it's still not like he took it upon himself to tell us personally like w a tweet...but i'll take it.

we'll certainly miss his speed and above avg ability to track balls through the air, but his 175lbs-soaking-wet frame is SD's durability concern now.

i do recall someone mistakenly crowned you as his original cheerleader (not me either) and i threw my hat in, but certainly no nipple twist. i was happy you were seeing what i saw cuz you all but wrote him off until this year, iirc.

That's funny because I didn't return to this board until March of 2015 after leaving it for 4-5 years. If my laptop had a lie detector on it - you would have just worn out the battery with that one.

Dear Benjamin,

I was joking around, and threw off on you badly, because I felt, at least by omission, that you were

throwing off on us fans. Later, in San Diego, you clarified that, and I appreciate it. It's obvious the Browns

just haven't been able to get it right, and you were a free agent. So, sorry about the misunderstanding, and

I appreciate that you were not referring to Browns fans when you said it was easy to leave Cleveland.

I apologize. Signed...Calfoxwc :D

fixed. But I thought it was funny....so.....

Fuck the players that want to leave. It's that simple.

As a fan I agree, but thinking logically can you blame them? There is no continuity here, no stability here, a loser mentality in place from the front office on down. Who in their right mind would voluntarily want to be apart of this mess unless they were getting money out the ass to come here. The whole culture has to change, it's not a matter of being a small market, it's a matter of being a dumpster fire of an organization with no clear direction.

Archived