THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Kaepernick Rumors

Perhaps, but how about Hakenburg. I know he didn't look that well at Penn St, but he didn't have the strongest line either. He might be the steal of the draft.

I am sure there are a few other names that could be thrown out as well. Connor Cook. Hogan later in the draft.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. Jackson may want his guy.....and the guy that Jackson wants may be a guy he thinks can play right now.....not two years from now. Kaepernick is only 28. Early prime for most QBs. And he has proven in the past that he is capable. 2 NFC title game appearances....and a close loss in a Super Bowl? I mean, WTF....it is clearly a viable option for us.

But, of course the other two teams after him.....Broncos/Jets are certainly more "ready to win now" teams than the Browns clearly. So the Browns may again be only used as a bargaining ploy.

We shall see.

And I guess....if Jackson thinks that Kap can play QB in the NFL and he can bring out the best in him, then why not. I would venture a guess that Hue Jackson is more qualified to determine who can or can't play in the NFL than any of us.

And I guess....if Jackson thinks that Kap can play QB in the NFL and he can bring out the best in him, then why not. I would venture a guess that Hue Jackson is more qualified to determine who can or can't play in the NFL than any of us.

There are a few us here that apparently think otherwise. No names, please.

I'm heading to San Francisco for the weekend and will be off the grid, but before I go, I'll just leave you with how I feel about this just in case it does happen and I can't gloat in real time:

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39775&p=584427

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P

I am with you with Dak but I would avoid Connor Cook like dick cancer.

Totally agree with you on both. Dak was clearly the overal leader at Ms. St., especially when compared to Cook it is night and day. They are going to really miss him down here next year.

And "peanut gallery"?

You are showing your age. :lol:

220px-Howdy_Doody_peanut_gallery_circa_1

Howdy Doody peanut gallery c. 1940 to the 1950s

Totally agree with you on both. Dak was clearly the overal leader at Ms. St., especially when compared to Cook it is night and day. They are going to really miss him down here next year.

And "peanut gallery"?

You are showing your age. :lol:

220px-Howdy_Doody_peanut_gallery_circa_1

Howdy Doody peanut gallery c. 1940 to the 1950s

I am 34 and use outdated terms haha.

I am 34 and use outdated terms haha.

So you proved I am outdated? Welcome to the club. :lol: Turning 39 week after next................ Well along with Jack Benny anyway. ....................Add 30 more to that and you hit my cap space. :P

If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.

How to people not see how worthless this guy is?

He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.

He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.

There is no hunger there for anything.

At most a fourth rounder....i would prefer a fifth but prolly wont happen....hoe about Tamk

Carder,Duane Blowe, and pick a player ANY player...

And a sixth for Kap!!!!!!!/????? HMMMM!

If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.

He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.

He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.

I have put up with crap from this franchise for many years and no matter how horrid they are on and off the field they are an addiction ......I could never root for anyone else......I am always slating the decisions they make but come September I am still there in front of the TV cheering them on and at the games if they come to Florida ...even tho we suck BIG time....GO BROWNS

I have put up with crap from this franchise for many years and no matter how horrid they are on and off the field they are an addiction ......I could never root for anyone else......I am always slating the decisions they make but come September I am still there in front of the TV cheering them on and at the games if they come to Florida ...even tho we suck BIG time....GO BROWNS

AMEN!!! AND PLEASE PASS THE COOL AID!!!!!

Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.

Johnny BOGO :)

I dont know why another team would be jumping at the prospect of paying dead money to a drunk they know they would have to cut.

Ah, this is Chip Kelly we are talking about. Anything is possible with that guy. And that was just being throw out there yesterday as the reason they had not let him go Wed.

but i'm with you, i'm at the point of taking some time off from football. I don't want to watch other teams, not interested in fan boying for the cowfags or whatever team is "America's team" that year. The sport has become hypercommercialized and the Browns were the only reason I give a fuck.

and i think he will continue to suck mostly because the rest of the browns are semi pro players. It will be just kap all alone in an absolutely shitty sitiation...might as well start from scratch with our 1st round qb pick...

but i'm with you, i'm at the point of taking some time off from football. I don't want to watch other teams, not interested in fan boying for the cowfags or whatever team is "America's team" that year. The sport has become hypercommercialized and the Browns were the only reason I give a fuck.

Spoken like a true addict. "I'll quit. I promise!" LOL! :lol:

Browns Daily is saying that the rumor is the deal could be done soon.....

Still hoping that it is just a rumor but if not then in Hue I trust.

If it does happen it shows that hue is naive, he ley kaps agent sell him a loaf of crap. Kap is just looking for that last sap to soak up his contract befire he rides off

Archived