Sign in to follow this  
Browns149

Season ticket renewal today

Browns149    254

I got my season ticket renewal in the mail today.

After a 30% increase last year, another 3-13 season, and the gutting of the front office and coaching staff, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they kept the price the same.

Let the payments begin

brownsfan99    0

Yep, so much for any hope of a 10-20% price cut after last years complete debacle. These knuckleheads just don't have a clue & such an embarassment.

So now they are trying to entice their loyal season ticket holders with a $25 food credit for every seat on your account. Whoopeeee!!!!

cuwoohio    24

I just let it pass by. I'm done wasting my Sundays with 4 hours of traveling and 2 hours stuck in traffic. I'll be just as vocal fan watching at home, and I'll won't have to worry about food prices.

Canton Mike    604

Mine were on the bucket list & I'll keep 'em as long as I'm able.

Mike

Browns149    254

I can leave my house at 12:15 pm and be in my seats at 1:00 pm kickoff. I take the train for $5 all day.

I rarely buy anything while I am there.

As long as I can afford them, I will keep buying them

cuwoohio    24

Mine were on the bucket list & I'll keep 'em as long as I'm able.

Mike

Mine was also a bucket list item of sorts, and I ended up in the lower bowl. Seats were great, but I lost my patience with the constant crap on the field, and the trip to the stadium and back home was becoming a pain. I couldn't sell anything toward the end of last season, so I gave them away to charities. I think the 33% price increase was also a big factor. I may go back once in a while, but I'll be fine watching at home.