THE BROWNS BOARD

Most hated actors

One Post

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.

Ditto... even more I loved the story, Blunt and the editing...

"On your feet Maggot!"

"Again"

"Again"

"Again"

Loved it until he saw the Omega... then liked it...

The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

WSS

Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.

The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...

I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...

What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!

As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...

I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.

I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

WSS

What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!

As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...

I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.

I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

WSS

Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.

Archived