THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan lands best recruit in country

MLD Woody

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.

I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.

Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting

I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.

I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.

Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting

Right.....we don't want to hear your stupid excuses....so yes, your effort would be wasted. Save the excuses for your own circle jerkers.

How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.

I'm interested in hearing your interpretation

How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.

I'm interested in hearing your interpretation

Who are you talking to?

I think Harbaugh is just having fun with the process. WTF, right? He don't care. (Neither do I)

I don't read these self-righteous articles criticizing college football coaches for x and y, so I couldn't tell you much. Sounded like he pulled the offer from some kid (who was committed?) a week or two before Signing Day. Hey, it happens.

Our pathetic coach will go into Fall Camp with 77 (of an 85 limit) players on scholarship, not including whatever attrition happens in the Spring. I WISH we had so many guys in here that we were pulling kids' offers....

I don't read these self-righteous articles criticizing college football coaches for x and y, so I couldn't tell you much. Sounded like he pulled the offer from some kid (who was committed?) a week or two before Signing Day. Hey, it happens.

Our pathetic coach will go into Fall Camp with 77 (of an 85 limit) players on scholarship, not including whatever attrition happens in the Spring. I WISH we had so many guys in here that we were pulling kids' offers....

Can't believe you're hating on Kevin Sumlin. When A&M starting playing real football in 1996 they have been mediocre for the most part. Sumlin has been very successful.

The list of red flags on him is endless. Not fielding a full roster was just the first for me. We just built the third biggest stadium in the country. People expect more than "be better than our wholly mediocre previous teams" at this point.

Archived