THE BROWNS BOARD

.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle Found In El Chapo's Hideout

Pumpkin Eater

Fast & Furious, from where the gun came into Mexico, is a program from 2009-2011.

Again picking and choosing facts, the AMERICAN government has been ATF "gun walking" programs in Arizona since 2006. I get that FOX entertainment likes to report only things that further their agenda and it makes like minded individuals' lives easier but I prefer political discourse when all the facts are on the table.

Again picking and choosing facts, the AMERICAN government has been ATF "gun walking" programs in Arizona since 2006. I get that FOX entertainment likes to report only things that further their agenda and it makes like minded individuals' lives easier but I prefer political discourse when all the facts are on the table.

O.k. so Bush and Obama were both scumbags for letting guns wander off to the drug cartels. That said, the gun found with El Chapo was directly linked to the cache of guns from Fast and Furious. If you need me to, I can post other links that confirm this that are not Fox News.

O.k. so Bush and Obama were both scumbags for letting guns wander off to the drug cartels. That said, the gun found with El Chapo was directly linked to the cache of guns from Fast and Furious. If you need me to, I can post other links that confirm this that are not Fox News.

Again, stop scratching the surface. Neither Bush or Obama hatched this plan, this is good ole law enforcement missing the boat. This is the FBI thinking they've got a plan. I'm definitely not a Bush fan and am lukewarm on Obama but the POTUS doesn't hang out nights thinking of ways to track drug lords. That is one by middle management.

Archived