THE BROWNS BOARD

RIP Ziggy

I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............

WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?

I don't believe in it either. It's the only thing about David Bowie that I knew. I tried to make it work but it fizzled out.

I have heard of it, and I know people that look at that stuff when their coffee is brewing EVERY morning

I just can't understand why someone would believe something that is arbitrarily written in a newspaper, strictly because they were born on such and such a date

Astrology goes a little deeper than newspaper horoscopes.

It's basically about trying to predict the future based on the movement of stars, right? I'm sure there's plenty of detail you can go in to, but that doesn't make it in anyway true or meaningful.

And differing personality traits of people who were born under certain alignments of the stars.

WSS

I have heard of it, and I know people that look at that stuff when their coffee is brewing EVERY morning

I just can't understand why someone would believe something that is arbitrarily written in a newspaper, strictly because they were born on such and such a date

Ronald Reagan probably based any number of his executive decisions on what his horoscope said. His wife was certainly highly influenced by it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/05/04/us/white-house-confirms-reagans-follow-astrology-up-to-a-point.html

Ronald Reagan probably based any number of his executive decisions on what his horoscope said. His wife was certainly highly influenced by it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/05/04/us/white-house-confirms-reagans-follow-astrology-up-to-a-point.html

Growing up in a Baptist upbringing (my father was a Baptist preacher) I heard a lot of paranoid things. One of them was of Reagan when he up running for President. His full name had six letters in his first, middle and last name. 666 some considered it as a sign for an anti Christ. Ya I had a fucked up childhood. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived