THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

It doesn't matter what the Pittsburgh tools say. They weren't the best team on the field Sunday and only won with a bunch of big fat gifts.

The steelers are going to be on the wrong side of the biggest blow out in NFL playoff history this week. Book it.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get how Pisspuke fans don't see how the NFL always favors them. Just like that video of their douche bag pos coach on the field, NO FLAG and LAUGHS about it smh Joey "I should be in prison" Porter on the field, NO FLAG the helmet to helmet hit again NO FLAG. Yes The Steeler nation is real classy as long as they get games handed to them. Fuck the Steelers and their fans, I hate them all

1st, Pittsburgh rarely gets blown out in big games, in fact, their games are usually must see tv with the most drama of the weekend every playoffs.

Second, understand that people from Ohio are some of the most miserable people in the country. There is a website here in Charleston SC where they want people from Ohio to stop moving to the low country.

Once again the Steelers have a shot at winning it all and once again the "great" people of Ohio are shown to be poor sports and overall losers. Eat it

1st, Pittsburgh rarely gets blown out in big games, in fact, their games are usually must see tv with the most drama of the weekend every playoffs.

Second, understand that people from Ohio are some of the most miserable people in the country. There is a website here in Charleston SC where they want people from Ohio to stop moving to the low country.

Once again the Steelers have a shot at winning it all and once again the "great" people of Ohio are shown to be poor sports and overall losers. Eat it

You are deluding yourself if you think the Steelers have a shot at winning it. If BR/Brown/Bell were healthy that defense isn't good enough.

As for miserable......lets just say that we are not spoiled. Trust me, I have relative in SC......and what they hate worse than snowbirds are FrontRunnerAssKissers. That is what they perceive Steeler fans to be. And they hate that worse.

(and FYI.....what they really don't like about people from Ohio....is the fact that Ohio State challenges the SEC myth of being superior.....that is what they really don't like. Ohio State fans are as obnoxious as any around.....and since South Carolina U cannot challenge....they glom on to other SEC teams as if their school has something to do with the success of Alabama/Florida etc. It has nothing to do much with Browns/Steelers)

You have a shot because you're still playing. I doubt Ben is going to be 100% or Brown for that matter. Denver's defense is every bit as good as the Bungles- and BTW, they don't have hotheads like Burfect and Jones to gift you 30 yards worth of penalties at the end of the game. If the last two minutes of the Bungles game gets replayed 100 times, the Steelers are probably going to lose 98 of them. Face it, you were damn lucky to win.

Am I the only one who LOVES the hit on Antonio Brown? It's sheer poetry, like a 1:1 scale bobble head that pees and cries just like a REAL baby. I've seen that hit dozens of times and my eyes light up every time.

probably.

i mean if it came from whitner or a legit 'decent' guy the shot would be alright. but burflict?

if he couldn't play football he'd be in jail doing time for stalking a girl coming out of a library and slicing her throat.

yeah, he's that bad a person.

Look I hate the Steelers more than anything in the world but they are going to the Super Bowl. Mark my words the fix was in since the season started. The NFL wanted the "Gold" to go to the team that wears gold.

same with the seahawks.

tell me that kicker didn't get paid.

i mean if it came from whitner or a legit 'decent' guy the shot would be alright. but burflict?

Who took that unwarranted shot has nothing to do with it. It was the picture book definition of targeting a defenseless player. In college you'd be ejected and sit the next game to boot.

Only thing worse I have seen is the hit Burfict laid on the Ravens' young TE, Maxx Williams. He was just fined $50k for making the hit. It was the textbook definition of a cheap shot.

Burfict has just been suspended for the first three games of 2016... so undoubtedly we'll play the Bengals in Week 4.

Who took that unwarranted shot has nothing to do with it. It was the picture book definition of targeting a defenseless player. In college you'd be ejected and sit the next game to boot.

Only thing worse I have seen is the hit Burfict laid on the Ravens' young TE, Maxx Williams. He was just fined $50k for making the hit. It was the textbook definition of a cheap shot.

Burfict has just been suspended for the first three games of 2016... so undoubtedly we'll play the Bengals in Week 4.

I agree Tour- I would have said it was uncalled for even if one of the Browns had delivered that hit.

As much as I hate the Steelers and Antonio Brown in particular (for kicking our punter in the face) I cannot condone that hit by Burfict. It reminded me of the hit by Raiders Jack Tatum put on Patriots Darryl Stingley that left Stingley paralyzed. Glad that Brown was not seriously hurt. It also was a stupid thing for Burfict to do with the game on the line and needlessly giving up a 15 yard penalty.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bengals-dc--joey-porter--an-embarrassment-to-coaching-profession-221615618.html

It still REALLY rubs me the wrong way that Porter wasn't flagged for being on the field. Bengals players antics aside, the refs are literally 5 feet away from a coach blatantly breaking the rules. That changes the game entirely-it goes from a 35 yard FG to a 50 yard FG with 14 seconds left and no timeouts. I don't think the NFL officiating is outright rigged, but it has been really, really bad this year.

I find it amazing how our Rival fans think the Steelers get all of the calls. Let me give you so called experts some facts.

The Steelers had 10 penalties for 142 yards.

Bengals had 8 for 79. (take away the two obvious boneheaded personal fouls and its 6 for 49 yards, yup we get all of the calls)

AJ Green blatantly false started (video available) on go ahead TD, nothing called.

Jeremy Hill Taunted William Gay after TD (nothing called)

Bengals ran to the tunnel off of the field as a group, nothing called

Shazier never touched, picks up ball and is running for a TD when official blows whistle after he's across the 50 yard line.

Jeremy Hill picks a fight with Shazier, coming off of the Bench, nothing called.

Same play, Burfict leads a pact of 15 people that come off of the bench and charge after players who were actually supposed to be on the field, nothing called.

Reggie Nelson responds to Munchak with a punch, nothing called.

This is just off the top of my head, this doesn't even mention the raping that the Bengals did to the Steelers receivers early in the game to keep the score close. Nothing called.

Love your narrative though, Pittsburgh gets favored by the refs.... lol. Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

People from South Carolina [and the South in general] don't want people from the North moving there... not because of anything to do with Ohio, but because Southerners [yes, including you personally, Kev] will be judged more lazy, less productive at work, and less physically attractive when compared to everyone from the North.

Also, Bengals something something concussion Steelers homo something.

Calling us losers? We are not on Pisspuke fan sites but for some reason you feel the need to come here and defend ur ignorant goat fucking team........................This is for Browns fans.

Oh stop acting like not showing up on a Steelers board is some sort of badge of honor. The real reason you don't is something you won't admit to.

Trust me, I have relative in SC......and what they hate worse than snowbirds are FrontRunnerAssKissers. That is what they perceive Steeler fans to be. And they hate that worse.

And you have only have yourselves to blame. The majority of Ohioans that have jumped on the Steeler bandwagon were born in Ohio...so much for the "most loyal fans" myth.

God, i should know better by now than to scroll through this board before I've signed in lest i get soiled by posts from people I've put on ignore. Stinky we don't go on Steelers boards cause we're not momma's boy 3/4 homo trolls. There, end of discussion.

Cleve, you're too embarrassed to wear Browns gear anymore let alone show up on another MB...any MB.

lol big surprise, the only people on earth who think the bengals didn't do anything wrong are bengals fans and browns fans. then again, making excuses is what losers do best.

You are stupid. No one said the Bengals didn't do anything wrong. WTF is the name of this thread: Burfict was an idiot for making that stupid hit on Brown. That was just dumb and dumber and wrong.......so tell us how we think that wasn't wrong.

The thing that was probably wrong was that the refs didn't penalize Joey Porter as well as Jones.

Bottom line: The Bengals were stupid, the Steelers were lucky that the Bengals got stupid.

Cherish your luck.

And you have only have yourselves to blame. The majority of Ohioans that have jumped on the Steeler bandwagon were born in Ohio...so much for the "most loyal fans" myth.

No, we do have the most loyal fans. OK, sure......those fucking FRAK assholes are the worse....and should be kicked in the nuts but they are not loyal Browns fans obviously.

I don't get how Pisspuke fans don't see how the NFL always favors them. Just like that video of their douche bag pos coach on the field, NO FLAG and LAUGHS about it smh Joey "I should be in prison" Porter on the field, NO FLAG the helmet to helmet hit again NO FLAG. Yes The Steeler nation is real classy as long as they get games handed to them. Fuck the Steelers and their fans, I hate them all

I believe you're just another butthurt moron.

Steeler penalties - 10 for 142 yds., Bengals 8-79...and 2 of those occurred toward the end of the game when 2 Bengal thugs lost control, losing it for their team.

And since you're so butthurt about one Steeler coach being on the field...

160ej3p.jpg

Furthermore, can we put to rest Shaziers hit?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/shazier-non-call-was-the-right-call/

Archived