THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

Wasn't a dirty hit. Learn the game ass clown. Good, clean hit. Good challenge. Go Steelers.

So you "are" allowed to hit a receiver in the NFL with the very top of your helmet? I know they announcers were saying he had a turn or a "football move"...that's debateable. But I didn't think you were allowed to lower your helmet like that period anymore. The fact that he caught Bernard square on the chin kind of illustrates that Bernard had just come down with the ball.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marv Lewis is a joke. How the fuck does that pussy keep his job?

Because Cincy ownership doesn't suck like Browns ownership does. THey realize he's developed a program now that is relevant every single year. I would throw "your" mama right off a train to have the years Cincy has had since Lewis came there. Even years when they didn't make the playoffs, they were in the hunt. Even when they lose in the 1st round, they're still IN THE 1ST ROUND!!. Cincy also has a team now that straight up is meaner than the Steelers. You'd have to go back to the 70's steelers to find their equal. I kind of like it. I want it here in Cleveland actually. Vontaze can cold cock smack Antonio Brown with a Browns uni on any time in my book. He can pancake Ben Roethlisberger in a Browns jersey too. Would not unlike that at all.

So I guess Pacman pushed the wrong ref while engaging with a Steeler Coach who just happened to be on the field?

This defenseless receiver bullshit has got to get settled though...

There was an early no call against a Steeler who launched himself to hit a TE.

I believe the pass was incomplete before the launched contact. The call should have been made.

The 1st half call against Cinci was not justified.

The Steeler receiver (Wheeton IIRC) was in the process of protecting himself by ducking into the blow. The Cinci defender's head was up and the top of his helmet merely glazed the bottom of Wheeton's face mask.

The 2nd non-call against Shazier was a blatant crown of the helmet, targeted hit.

Technically Bernard may have gotten three steps in "becoming a runner", but the manner of those steps, untangling his legs as he turned around, rendered him more defenseless than any other receiver involved in a call in the game.

The last call against Burfect had to be made... even if contact was not to the head.

Burfect had plenty of time to recognize the incompletion had occurred and pull off. He chose not to and Brown reflexively ducked his head to protect himself.

Defenders cannot be expected to react to a receiver's reaction...

The only positive coming out of this game is knowing the Steelers will lose to Denver! The referees gave the game to Pittsburgh just like I thought they would. The hit on Antonio Brown was just a hit and nothing more. Goodell and the league are ruining the game.

I remember when Antonio Brown returning a kick ran down the field and KICKED Spencer Lanning in the face. I hate this team!

I don't love the Bengals either but they got cheated big time.

Burfict probably gonna get suspended after this one.

Hopefully Brown stays out and Ben can't feel his shoulder on the way to a Denver win.

OK Shazier should have gotten flagged for that hit. But Burfict did his best headhunter Harrison imitation on the play that KOed Brown. Hopefully he's still concussed against the Donkeys.

So how bad do you hate Pacman Jones?

WSS

I love him Steve. The dumbass decided to shove an official. Now Porter being on the field? Let's check the rule book, and see if coaches are allowed on the field in case of an injury- MHO is I think they are.

The Bungles did themselves in with stupid shit.

Oh man, are the Bengals a bunch of fucktards or what? I am laughing my balls off at their fans crying, at Marv the Loser looking like an Alzhiemer's patient, and the two fahking animals who lost a playoff game in a more fucked up fashion than ANYTHING the Browns ever did.

This is the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I kept telling Cathy, just watch, the Bengals will fuck this up. Even after the interception I said watch them fuck this up.

LMAO. Bottle throwing! Cheering a player injury! Head Hunting which will lead to a suspension! And Unnecessary Roughness against a REF?

If there is funnier shit that has happened in the past 50 years of football, I sure as fuck missed it.

I gotta get to twitter and start making fun of Cincinati....................... THE NEW CLEVELAND BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

PS - I am 2 - 0 today. Tomorrows games are shit. Who cares about the NFC?

PS 2 - Forget Who Dey! No its LEWIS BLEW US.

Bungle Fans will want Starvin' Marvin fired- as of today, count on it. Ooohhhh, we had Bottlegate, Bungle fans took a cue from Cleveland, and tossed bottles at Ben as he was being carted off.

The Bungles lost that game due to their own (as Simms would have put it) out of control actions. Burfect's head shot, and then Jones very stupidly shoves an official. The refs will throw a flag on that one, EVERY TIME.

Dirtiest game ever. I have to give the dirtiest edge to the pussies. Look at Burflict and tell me he doesn't end up in prison someday?

I called it in the prediction thread- get the injury carts ready to roll.

i love though how these fags give a pass to the hit on Bernard but now all they gotta talk about is Roethlisberger getting jeered on his way out. Stfu. These two teams don't like each other. Enjoy it. It's been a hell of a game.

Um good try with the marginalizing bit, but they did more than just jeered, they threw beer as he was being carted off the field.

Ah yes back in the day when wicky wacky bengals coach Sam Wyche seized a microphone and delivered his most famous "you don't live in cleveland, you live in cincinnati" quip to snowball throwing Bengal fans.

They cloned cleveland and got cincinnati...one team named the "bungles" and the other the "clowns".. and both have Neanderthal fans that cant refrain from throwing shit on the field.

You'll never see that happen in Heinz field. Way too much class in Pittsburgh.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/ben-roethlisberger-cincinnati-fans-throw-beer-cheer-injury-carted-off-status-sack-bengals-steelers

Um good try with the marginalizing bit, but they did more than just jeered, they threw beer as he was being carted off the field.

Ah yes back in the day when wicky wacky bengals coach Sam Wyche seized a microphone and delivered his most famous "you don't live in cleveland, you live in cincinnati" quip to snowball throwing Bengal fans.

They cloned cleveland and got cincinnati...one team named the "bungles" and the other the "clowns".. and both have Neanderthal fans that cant refrain from throwing shit on the field.

You'll never see that happen in Heinz field. Way too much class in Pittsburgh.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/ben-roethlisberger-cincinnati-fans-throw-beer-cheer-injury-carted-off-status-sack-bengals-steelers

Bulls**t Squealer fans would have thrown crap at Burfect if he had gotten carted off after thumping St. Ben is Shittsburgh. I suppose Shazier's hit was totally OK too? Just because there wasn't a flag, doesn't make it clean.

Never have I saw a team comprised of more fucking sissies than the bungles...and burfict as their leader.

So happy the Steelers were dropping them like flies. Their locker room probably looked like a MASH unit after the game...they weren't going anywhere even if they had won.

The bengals are the new Browns? Wut? That doesn't even make sense. Like at all. Why cause they threw a plastic bottle at Ben? Gtfo, i was a little kid in the 80's but even I remember Elway crying about getting beaned with D batteries from the dogpound. We were stone cold ngrs back in the day and it was great. That's when people were skerred to come play in Cleveland cause we beat em up.

And ole Turkey Jones laughs at "head hunting". That dude took Terry Bradshaw to suplex city don't talk about no pussy ass head huntin. What the hell have we come to?

Bulls**t Squealer fans would have thrown crap at Burfect if he had gotten carted off after thumping St. Ben is Shittsburgh. I suppose Shazier's hit was totally OK too? Just because there wasn't a flag, doesn't make it clean.

Shaziers hit was clean. Even the announcers said it was clean. If he doesn't get fined by the league will you then agree?

Have you ever heard of Steeler fans throwing shit on the field? I'm sure in your lifetime there would have been at least one occasion where they could have done that.

Real classy of Pittsburgh Offensive Coordinator pulling the hair of Bengals player on sidelines:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/bengals-blog/2016/01/09/watch-munchak-pulls-nelsons-hair-during-bengals-steelers/78576530/

Lol...that was funny. I don't think he could have intentionally grabbed the dreds while holding that piece of paper though. The dreds had to have landed just right and Munchack took the opportunity and yanked. You can whine about that but its really no big deal. Had no effect on the game or its outcome.

Never have I saw a team comprised of more fucking sissies than the bungles...and burfict as their leader.

So happy the Steelers were dropping them like flies. Their locker room probably looked like a MASH unit after the game...they weren't going anywhere even if they had won.

Is that why A Brown thinks he's in St Louise right now and Ben will be useless against Denvers D ? Bengals plus the Browns taking out your running back looks like a bunch of "sissies" have TOTALLY DEPLETED YOUR ROSTER !

Still trying to figure out why Assistant Line Backer coach is on the field during an injury, chirping in the other teams huddle 20 feet in front of where the injuried player is being helped and why shoving him is a 15 yard penalty when he is illegally on the field. That was mighty convenient.

what!? you fucking fags?

2 of the best games i've seen in playoff games to date.

alex smith running shit for KC in houston. they fucking wrecked the texans, zero. ziltch. done.

(there's your alex smih you fuggin dick swingers). and of course the squeeleers get one with a personal foul from some dirty assed convict. go fuck yourselves you squank ass wvirginains!

still have the chiefs/cards for superbowl. anyone want to chirp in for a six?

dirty homos.

Archived