Pumpkin Eater

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

This sucks

i love the way Hill looks on the sideline though

Like Earnest Byner

Could Burfect be the dumbest. EVER!!!!!

The refs let the stoolers win again

GO FIGURE!!!!!

i love though how these fags give a pass to the hit on Bernard but now all they gotta talk about is Roethlisberger getting jeered on his way out. Stfu. These two teams don't like each other. Enjoy it. It's been a hell of a game.

The bungles pull off a Browns type blown game

I will bet any amount of money that Antoinio Brown is NOT in the concussion crap next week

I fucking love it. The Browns can't give me this kind of game so I guess i have to watch the Bengals trade punches with the Steelers twice next year. This rivalry is gonna get good. Might as well enjoy it cause every other team in teh North considers the game against us a coast game.

I will bet any amount of money that Antoinio Brown is NOT in the concussion crap next week

He might not be able to catch a ball next week at all. He got absolutely rocked!! I don't think it was intentional though...Burfict was trying to angle his shoulder away. And Brown brought his head down.

In any case mission accomplished imo. Pgh is dinged the fuck up. Denver is gonna come for that right shoulder if Roethlisberger can even lift it tommorrow when those shots he got wear off. That shoulder is gonna be hangin for a couple days. Who knows what's gonna happen with Brown, he got his dome whipped around after the hit so he's "def" rung.

I'm calling it the Bungle Fungle in the Jungle

• Upvote 1

Like watching a rapist and a murderer fight to the death.......... I was hoping the rapist would die, but in the end, a piece of shit was eliminated.

In all fairness that was a super cheap shot on Antonio brown. Feel bad for him. Good guy even though he plays for the Steelers. Bengals still full of convicts..

The guy that kicks punters and steeler fans cheer it forever?