THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and of course a no call on the helmet to helmet hit. Do the fucking cheapshotting squealers teach cheapshotting in practice? Shazier you homo you are disgrace to OSU. And Tomlin is a piece of shit for challenging after the dirty hit

Mike Carey is such a dumbass. Fox is laughing their asses off at CBS for such a stupid hire. Contact with crown of helmet is a penalty for anyone including even RBs. Horeshit going the Steelers way again. No surprise..

I don't understand the NFL and it's rules anymore, I really don't. Earlier in the game a Steelers WR catches the ball, takes two steps and lowers his helmet..cincy tackler puts his shoulder into him below the chin strap. Personal foul. Bernard catches the ball takes two steps and Shazier hits him with the crown of his helmet directly to the chin. No penalty. I'm at a loss. Shazier was looking STRAIGHT down at the ground when he made the hit. What the fuck?

I'm watching this game in the biggest Steeler bar in Charlotte.

AND ITS FUCKING GREAT. THEY ARE ALL SO GUT PUNCHED. FUCKING WATER TRASH

Tell them all to SUCK IT!!!!!

Tell them to take their piss yellow towels and whipe their asses with them, and then shove them in their toothless mouths

Archived