THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.

I thought the draft was in 10 days time ....my bad ignore the last post ....we can stay at 12 hours

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been 12 hours since the last pick ...someone want to pick for Pats and Ravens ?

EDIT 8.30pm eastern

OK I will make the picks ........

New England Patriots select Cassanova McKinzy - ILB - Auburn

Baltimore Ravens select Darion Griswold- TE - Arkansas State

The Buffalo Bill's select Lady Brian Body Calhoun CBS Minnysewdder

LOL the stupid spell check wouldn't let me do the correct first name,middle name or just corner back....but let Minnesota go through....unchecked...too funny :-)-

Top Players available per CBS Sports:

162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois

173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame

187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford

190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Va. Tech

192 Daryl Worley CB West Virginia

194 DeRunnya Wilson WR Miss. St.

196 Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa

197 Geronimo Allison WR Illinois

198 Aaron Green RB TCU

199 Victor Ochi OLB Stoney Brook

201 Wendell Smallwood RB West Va.

202 Kevin Peterson CB Oklahoma St.

205 DJ Pettway DE Alabama

207 Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland

209 Nile Lawrence-Stample DT Florida St.

Denver goes for a hidden jewel in the 6th Yannick Ngakoue as a 3-4 OLB Maryland. #134 overall on drafttek's board. Team record 13.5 sacks in 2015.

Edit: He is actually #128 on the CBS list but somehow got left off. I can't find him either in the list by position or the actual picks list that anyone has taken him, so I got a steal if my eyes don't deceive me.

New England selects Ted Karras, G, Illinois

Good catch, TexasAg.. He will probably go before end of the 4th..

Thanks for letting me know, Vagitron, I think that's because I have a few old msgs in the inbox. In fact that's probably something to send every drafter at the end of this.. Clean out your inbox, its probably full due to "Hey you, it's your time to pick" msgs from people

New England selects Ted Karras, G, Illinois

Good catch, TexasAg.. He will probably go before end of the 4th..

Thanks for letting me know, Vagitron, I think that's because I have a few old msgs in the inbox. In fact that's probably something to send every drafter at the end of this.. Clean out your inbox, its probably full due to "Hey you, it's your time to pick" msgs from people

Just sent you a pm-ignore it.

Cleveland Browns last pick of the draft ....

I considered a few ...one of them being the WR Wilson who was just drafted but he has issues with weed so after what happened with Gorden ...fuck that

Also looked at Cajuste who is a WR/TE.

OT Avery Young was considered too on the O line but eventually I decided on a nasty inside linebacker .....perfect for this division

William Ratelle - Inside Linebacker North Dakota

STRENGTHS Consistent effort and performance. Nasty when ball is snapped pummeling crossing routes and taking on guards with as much jolt behind his forearm shivers as he can generate. Much better athlete than the cover of book would indicate. Pro day numbers checked boxes for speed (4.54-second 40-yard dash), power (36 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press) and explosion (36-inch vertical). Has suddenness to his movements. Field leader and weight room monster who lines up defense. Has agility and twitch to matchup with running backs out of the backfield. Played fullback in high school and has worked out for teams at that position as well. WEAKNESSES Much shorter and stockier than the typical NFL inside linebacker. Will carry some excess weight on his frame. Can be overwhelmed by taller offensive linemen and lose track of the ball. Lack of overall length (included arm length) will slightly limit his range as a tackler in space. Short strides could provide challenge when matched up on vertical tight ends. BOTTOM LINE

It is easy to get caught up the short, stocky frame and just assume Ratelle is going to be a stiff, plugger with a try­-hard attitude and a lack of next-­level talent, but that would be incorrect. With as much twitch and downhill talent as many of the inside linebackers in this draft, Ratelle's only glaring liability is his lack of length at a position that sometimes requires it. Ratelle should hear his name on day three and is capable of becoming a very good backup with eventual starter ability, but don't sleep on a team's desire to transition him over to fullback.

Top Players available per CBS Sports:

162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois

173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame

187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford

190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Va. Tech

192 Daryl Worley CB West Virginia

196 Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa

197 Geronimo Allison WR Illinois

198 Aaron Green RB TCU

199 Victor Ochi OLB Stoney Brook

201 Wendell Smallwood RB West Va.

202 Kevin Peterson CB Oklahoma St.

205 DJ Pettway DE Alabama

209 Nile Lawrence-Stample DT Florida S

210 Jordan Lucas SS Penn St.

212 Kevin Frazier FS Central Michigan

Several players have been take lately that were not on the CBS Top 300 list.

Archived