THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is the combine? And when is the senior bowl ?

Basically have two months between Combine and the Draft.

January 18 – Deadline for college players that are underclassmen to apply for special eligibility. A list of players who are accepted into the NFL Draft will be transmitted to clubs on January 22.

January 23 – East-West Shrine Game, Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, Florida.

January 24 – AFC and NFC Championship Games.

January 30 – Senior Bowl, Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, Alabama.

January 31 – NFL Pro Bowl, Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii.

January 31 – An assistant coach, whose team is participating in the Super Bowl, who has previously interviewed for another club’s head coaching job may have a second interview with such club no later than the Sunday preceding the Super Bowl.

February 7 – Super Bowl 50, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, California.

February 16 – First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

February 23-29 – Combine Timing and Testing, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.

March 7 – Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

March 6-9 – Beginning at 12 noon, New York time, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2015 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

March 9 – The 2016 League Year and Free Agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time.

March 9 – The first day of the 2016 League Year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the League office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

March 9 – Trading period for 2016 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2015 contracts.

March 20-23 – Annual League Meeting, Boca Raton, Florida.

April 4 – Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2015 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.

April 18 – Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.

April 22 – Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign Offer Sheets.

April 27 – Deadline for prior club to exercise Right of First Refusal to Restricted Free Agents.

April 28-30 – NFL Draft, Chicago, IL.

• 1 month later...

We got through 7 last year......... We should start mid March then all the big free agents would of moved ........FA starts 8th March I would say we start weekend of March 18th to 20th....starting at a weekend will allow us to get a good start with most people not working

Crank it up after the league meetings, where deals get done, are over??? On the 24th of March?

When we go I'd like SD, to follow up last year. And I'll adopt another left over if need be.

I would love to be Sashi....please please please Can I Can I Can I ?

I promise to go the library and read everything on analytics if I can :)

Combines over.....you can start it any time you like.

I will take the Cleveland Browns....or, it looks like someone else got first dibs. So, I don't know....I guess any random team will do.

Perhaps the Cowboys.....I can fuck them up as well as Jerry Jones.

darren - maybe we need to start putting up a sign-up sheet and see who has whom?

mods - sticky?

Good idea ......If I cannot have Browns I can take my wife's team the Jags

Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)

6. Baltimore Ravens

7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

8. Miami Dolphins

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

10. New York Giants

11. Chicago Bears

12. New Orleans Saints

13. Philadelphia Eagles

14. Oakland Raiders

15. LA Rams - stillmotion

16. Detroit Lions

17. Atlanta Falcons

18. Indianapolis Colts

19. Buffalo Bills

20. New York Jets

21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

23. Minnesota Vikings

24. Cincinnati Bengals

25. Pittsburgh Steelers

26. Seattle Seahawks

27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

28. Kansas City Chiefs

29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

31. Carolina Panthers

32. Denver Broncos

OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

Woah there cowboy (not often I get to say to someone actually from texas). Once all the teams have been assigned we can kick this off.

Woah there cowboy (not often I get to say to someone actually from texas). Once all the teams have been assigned we can kick this off.

Just warning the rest of you that it's time to get this buggy hitched up and on down the road.

(Actually I hate horse riding and shitkicker stuff) :P

Archived