Who's Your Guess?

beare

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dream guess Grudin

My reality guess is Schwartz

Marrone wears a visor so he's out.

I say it's someone we haven't heard about yet because all the names we've heard will take the other jobs that are better than the Browns job. We end up with the 49ers offensive coordinator who just got fired because Chip Kelly or whoever doesn't want him on his staff.

It's early, but I'll play:

1) If Pagano is fired, then Pags is my 1st choice.

2) If Pags isn't fired, then Marrone is my guess.

Can't have a coach who wears a visor....they look stupid unless you're a girl.

lol agree. In the women's softball world a lot of male coaches wear a visor................. But not this one, ever.

I read somewhere that Pagano would not even consider Browns job. Looking for link.

He's a smart coach......... But in all seriousness, that sucks bad, but I'm not surprised.

While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

While I'm not sure I like the pick, I have a gut feeling Chip Kelly will somehow end up here. He is a bit of an odd duck, (no pun intended) but a couple of other Browns coaches in the past were too. Belichick, and Paul Brown. Lombardi was quirky to, and all 3 have had the term genius applied to them. Kelley is different for sure, but that isn't a reason pass on him. His ego might draw him to a team like the Browns.

Can we release or trade Johnny Shitshow before we hire Kelly?

Archived