THE BROWNS BOARD

Pettine & Farmer fired what's next?

hoorta

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this be 5 GMs in 4 years or 4 GMs in 5 years? Haslam sure does seem to suck at being a owner.

Last coach fired by a team other than the Browns in the AFC North...Ravens..December 31st 2007 fired Brian Billick. BRowns have fired 5 coaches since then.

There it is....

Sashi will decide the roster AND who we draft.....

Haslem has lost his mind

So a guy who has no experience in building a roster or running a draft will now decide both for the team? Good grief...

Pick Bosa #2 because we're still gonna suck and we can draft a QB in the top 5 next year.

So a guy who has no experience in building a roster or running a draft will now decide both for the team? Good grief...

Pick Bosa #2 because we're still gonna suck and we can draft a QB in the top 5 next year.

I'll be sure to rub this in the faces of any of these pricks that wanted Farmer and Pettine gone. They thought it couldn't get worse?

They're about to be proven wrong.

YEP.....

And he mentioned how critical QB's are and then....immediately said.......and we have the 2nd pick.....

So.....hinted at QB early....

"We'll be patient, because we're not going to turn a 3-13 team into a 13-3 team in one year". - Jimmy Haslam

Patience Jimmah?...that lie ranks right up there with "I won't cum in your mouth"!

"We'll be patient, because we're not going to turn a 3-13 team into a 13-3 team in one year". - Jimmy Haslam

Patience Jimmah?...that lie ranks right up there with "I won't cum in your mouth"!

4 straight coaches have had 2 years or less...but this time we will be patient.

Fucking Retard.

I'll be sure to rub this in the faces of any of these pricks that wanted Farmer and Pettine gone. They thought it couldn't get worse?

They're about to be proven wrong.

Farmer and Pettine are gonna be looking pretty good....in the rear view mirror.....bank it!

Cause where will they find a GM who doesnt get to make any choices and wants to answer to a 30 something contract lawyer????........

Jimmy Haslam has turned off some head coaching candidates by already giving Sashi control of the roster & by wanting to keep asst. coaches.

We are a fucking laughing stock....when will it fucking end

Jimmy Haslam has turned off some head coaching candidates by already giving Sashi control of the roster & by wanting to keep asst. coaches.

We are a fucking laughing stock....when will it fucking end

Lerner's sucked and Jimmah doesn't seem much better

Just another way of saying "I couldn't pour piss out of a boot even if the directions were written on the heel.. but keep buying those tickets & merchandise suckers"

Fuck You all

Haslam, Dee, and our dog Bowser

Not buying what your selling this time Jimmy.

Yeah something about him being a lawyer whose big into analytics.... Fuck it I'm rotating up from beer to rum tonight

I already switched from wine to bourbon and Crown Royal during the game......

I'm sticking to what I predicted last night. Jim Brown will be the new GM, He will Hire Doug Marrone as HC, Then Jim Shwartz will be hired as DC, OC will be Mike Shula.

I wanted Greg Sciano as HC but he went to Ohio State

Sorry, the only way you can get Shula is to promote him to assistant HC. OC is considered a lateral move.

Yeah not sure whats going on .... when I just google Sashi Brown Cleveland Browns the article still comes up. Let see if this works

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Sashi-Brown-named-to-Sports-Business-Journal%E2%80%99s-prestigious-40-under-40-list/efe4ed92-9570-4ec7-8d05-62019c4d7bdf

I'm with Mud on this one. Just because the guy is smart (Harvard Law School grad) doesn't mean he can set up an NFL roster with any competence. Must have minored in hypnotism- because he's sure got Jimmy convinced.

There it is....

Sashi will decide the roster AND who we draft.....

Haslem has lost his mind

See above. What guy who wants to be a GM is going to want a president of football operations telling him who to draft? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. Sashi did great getting us the highest paid and lowest performing defense in the NFL.

Farmer and Pettine are gonna be looking pretty good....in the rear view mirror.....bank it!

Cause where will they find a GM who doesnt get to make any choices and wants to answer to a 30 something contract lawyer????........

Others are posting that we are just going to love his choice of GM. LOL I keep getting this sick feeling it will be Bernie.

Jimmy obviously doesn't understand the he and his "non traditional" structure are the problem. Its a shame he wasn't convicted and removed prior to this season.

Archived