THE BROWNS BOARD

House bill HR 1388 and HR 1444.

calfoxwc

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1444...nid=...

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1444/show

Seems there was enough action on HR 1388 for them to remove mandatory "civilian defense brownshirt service" and now we have to

worry again. They took out the mandatory possibilities from 1388 over very serious objections... then snuck the garbage right back into the newer 1444 bill.

I am PROUD for being a conservative, volunteering is an INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY. To enslave a people and take their guns so they

can't throw off the yokes of government domination, a dictator must have his own KGB, his own brownshirts.

Apparently, the FBI AND CIA aren't enough for Obama. Because those agencies are manned by AMERICANs who are just like us.

No, Obama has to have his own army to do what he wants to do.

Hey Cal. Those exact words were used in Bush Sr's New World Order speech on September 11th, 1991 "by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds." There is a bigger picture than just Obama here.

For future consideration can we agree that none of what's going on is ALL Obama or Bush's fault. I think we'll have a much more civilized conversation if we are honest about that, I am not saying that neither one of them 'KNOW' what's going on, but I've said if before and I'll say it again...President's are more 'figure-heads' than the American public will ever admit. Hence they get all the credit....and all the blame.

Sorry, mz the pussy, the brownshirt thing was brought up well before you graced us with your excellent liberal presence. @@

And,

""by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds." " ???????????????????

How does this mean "armed civilian defense corps" just like our military?

What????

is this fact that you cannot attend mass (or other church activities) while at camp.....sorry, while on campus?

while i am not the least bit religious, thats just plain wrong. blatantly rejecting the first amendment for a little indoctrination should have blood boiling....

Archived