THE BROWNS BOARD

Farmer and Pettine both fired. Official

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I'd rather see Farmer get one more year than Pettine.

And Farmer's presser was so awesome...

If Fisher gets fired, St Louis would be the best landing spot for the next HC. They already have a very good defense, with a strong running game in Gurley. All they need is a decent QB and a WR and they will compete.

Add a fresh arm for sure, but I don't think Foles is done. I think Fischer stays though... or should I say moves with the team.

Elsewhere:

• I think Coughlin will retire... and then unretired to Miami where a TE coach is dismissed.
  • Agree that Pagano will be shown the door... replacement below
  • I see Sean Peyton going elsewhere via the trade route... Indy seems whacky enough to mortgage their future for a HC
  • SF is where our next HC will come from... Tomsula just looks like Cleveland...
Not sure about: TN, SD, and Detroit...

My surprise change? Dallas...

GM Jerrah needs a scapegoat and Sean Peyton might be his kind of guy...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25435846/report-browns-farmer-and-pettine-likely-to-be-fired-as-soon-as-sunday-night

"It sure looks like the Cleveland Browns are set to spin their never-ending wheel of coaches and executives yet again."

Now we finally know why JM is in Vegas. Haslem told him to spin the wheel. :lol:

OK lets see if anyone gets it right .......Say who you would want that is available and also who you think we will end up with. Only 1 choice for each ....

Want : Gruden

Prediction : Marrone

Report: Eagles, Browns, Dolphins expected to pursue Adam Gase

Jan 2 2016, 5:53 PMJoe Thomson

Three teams are already being linked to hot head-coach candidate Adam Gase.

The Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles, and Cleveland Browns are all expected to aggressively court the Chicago Bears offensive coordinator, Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk reports, citing a source unconnected to Gase.

While the Dolphins and Eagles have coaching vacancies, the Browns have not yet fired Mike Pettine - though they are expected to do so following his second straight losing season.

Gase became a desirable candidate last season, following three years running the Denver Broncos offense (along with Peyton Manning) to great success. In 2014, the 37-year-old wunderkind was a finalist for the San Francisco 49ers job that ultimately went to Jim Tomsula.

The Dolphins have already expressed interest in interviewing Gase, while the Eagles have interviewed minority candidate Duce Staley - satisfying terms of the Rooney Rule - meaning they could potentially have the fast track to hiring any candidate they wish.

This seems like the appropriate time to give myself major props for saying ALL SEASON that this assclown would be fired at the end of the year. And all the while I was saying that many guys on here(you know who you are and there is a record of it hehe) were going on and on about how pettine wasn't going anywhere. well I was right on.....

anybody that thinks Gase is going to pick Cleveland over Miami or even Philly....is fooling themselves on a profound level. To get someone like that, with other more desireable locations coming available..there has to be a hometown connection almost. So it's not happening. I predict he woudl even take substantially less money to go somewhere else instead of potentially derailing his career in cleveland.

This seems like the appropriate time to give myself major props for saying ALL SEASON that this assclown would be fired at the end of the year. And all the while I was saying that many guys on here(you know who you are and there is a record of it hehe) were going on and on about how pettine wasn't going anywhere. well I was right on.....

Congrats your prize Doug Marrone

I've always wondered what it would take to get me to finally not care about the Browns. Chip Kelly w/ Manzidiot as his QB might be the final straw for me.

I'll be right there with you, without a doubt......... Hell, I'm close enough to being done as it is without needing to be fucked with.

I absolutely don't want Kelly

Don't worry - this will be what it was the last time. TN will offer him more cake and front office power than Jimmy like Philly was willing to do. He doesn't want his football career Jimmy Hoffa'd.

Archived