THE BROWNS BOARD

Farmer and Pettine both fired. Official

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be in the minority. But I'd get behind Chip Kelly.

I think he's a fucking arsehat. But at least the team would lose interestingly next season, instead of the quiet fart losses we're used to over the last season and a half.

I'm there with you. I don't think the Browns have a snowballs chance in hell but I think he will be better than any other option

When is that turd Ray Farmer getting his walking papers?

He gathered the ingredients for this shit stew.

Forwhats its worth, Grossi said Farmers mood was the exact opposite of someone who was gonna be fired after the game. Left the stadium smiling, laughing, joking, shaking the hands of players and media members alike. Of course he could just be happy that he can take an extend vacation with how much free money hes gonna get after he gets his ass canned.

I would feel worse if he had attempted to make / force changes to schemes that just weren't working. I understand that he got dealt a shit hand, but I also think he could've done better.

I also didn't like how he handled the roster, the constant personnel changes in game, and the clock.

I would feel about the same if he were retained but that isn't saying much.

Farmer has to be next, and I do feel for him having to deal with the whole Johnny fiasco. I wish he would have banned MKC from all team facilities and pressers, would've have eased some of the bullshit drama.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago

#Browns source: GM Ray Farmer met with ownership before the game & was relieved of his duties. It's over.

1,190 retweets 685 likes

Assuming it's true.

Haslam meeting with Pettine @7pm ET . . . expecting another Firing.

This has got to be one of the worst Seasons of Football I've ever seen . . . Thank God it's over.

Also talk the next FO is already wrapped up.

+ BS rumor Chip Kelly is the next Coach - crazy frickin' peeps . . .

Archived