THE BROWNS BOARD

Denver vs. Cleveland

broncofanatik

Hey guys, so just stopping by to see what your opinion of the game will be. I assume everyone from both teams is dissapointed but at least here in denver we expect a mediocre 8-8 season icon_e_biggrin.gif

I predict the browns in a must win situation going against a self destructing broncos team and whooping some butt. I would like to say it will be close 27-24 kinda game but I easily see it going 31-7 browns winning. What about you guys?

btw Cutler is all but assumed the role of playing worse than leinert and young atm.

Thanks for the visit and your optimism, but lately difficult to have confidence sometimes until an hour AFTER the final whistle.

This may look like when the Browns played Washington ... who can play worse.

Have to enjoy the primetime games now, we likley won't be seeing them again for a few years.

.... and by the way, if you've been a browns fan for a few years, Elway is a 4 letter word.

Thanks for the visit and your optimism, but lately difficult to have confidence sometimes until an hour AFTER the final whistle.

This may look like when the Browns played Washington ... who can play worse.

Have to enjoy the primetime games now, we likley won't be seeing them again for a few years.

Haha I hear you on the primetime games. Imagine the winner of the AFC west hosting a team in the playoffs? The winner of this division will likely have 6 wins hosting a 10 or 11 win team. Pretty sad.

Now that expectations are low again, DA pulls his head out of his ass and starts playing the way he's supposed to, sealng himself as the starter for at least 3 more weeks (Yay! -Lumbergh). He goes 19/26 with no INTs, the Shaun Rogers led defense drills the hell out of Cutler and the browns win big.

Browns 31

Brokeback Broncos 10

Archived