THE BROWNS BOARD

"We have hit rock bottom, and started to dig"

Browns149

even worse then the 1999 team. and they were an expansion team with cast offs from all the other teams.

This team has the highest paid defense in the league, with a defensive head coach, and they are the worst defense in the league. BY FAR

We have 3 qb's that couldn't start for any other team in the league. We have no WR's that could start for any other team in the league.

Our O-line can't block 3 pass rushers, let alone open a hole for a rb. Our d-line can't get any pressure, and we have 2 pass rushers that are playing coverage instead of rushing the passer.

If they keep this coaching staff and/or front office, NO ONE will be there next year to watch this crap.

I know I won't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even worse then the 1999 team. and they were an expansion team with cast offs from all the other teams.

This team has the highest paid defense in the league, with a defensive head coach, and they are the worst defense in the league. BY FAR

We have 3 qb's that couldn't start for any other team in the league. We have no WR's that could start for any other team in the league.

Our O-line can't block 3 pass rushers, let alone open a hole for a rb. Our d-line can't get any pressure, and we have 2 pass rushers that are playing coverage instead of rushing the passer.

If they keep this coaching staff and/or front office, NO ONE will be there next year to watch this crap.

I know I won't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All true except Benjamin might start on some other teams

I'm not OK with McCown, he's a loser, and I'm not OK with Johnny, he's a tool

If they can't find anyone better then Davis, then why bother?

I thought it was impossible to pass Shurmer in incompetence but this staff has lapped the field in stupidity

All NFL teams have talent. A crap coach produces players that don't give a crap and know they won't have to answer for mailing it in. Good leadership always takes whatever they have and make it better and occasionally sticks a shoe up someone's ass on there way out when they quit on a play or teammates.

All NFL teams have talent. A crap coach produces players that don't give a crap and know they won't have to answer for mailing it in. Good leadership always takes whatever they have and make it better and occasionally sticks a shoe up someone's ass on there way out when they quit on a play or teammates.

Who? 30 year old journeyman Gary Barnidge. The team stinks. If the NFL closed the doors they may be 7 NFL starters on the entire team when 100% healthy

If the NFL closed the doors on most teams there might be 10 starters.

No team has an all star team. They all have about 5-12 players that could start for another team.

We just have to worst coaching in the league, BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a LT, CB, S, C, RT, and G that could start for other teams.

Pettine has lost his team... now he's moved on to losing fans...

If the NFL closed the doors on most teams there might be 10 starters.

No team has an all star team. They all have about 5-12 players that could start for another team.

We just have to worst coaching in the league, BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a LT, CB, S, C, RT, and G that could start for other teams.

I agree we are a Urban Meyer away from the Super Bowl, yes!

Pettine has lost his team... now he's moved on to losing fans...

Most of the fans have already checked out. PG even for me, the losses don't hurt anymore- sad you go into a game EXPECTING to lose.

I have pretty much written this season off and agree it's possibly the worst l have ever seen.

Trying to look forward at what pieces of this pie are worth building around. Even that is depressing.

Barnidge seemed to come out of nowhere and had a nice season. Benjamin had a nice comeback season.

Lee was a good FA pickup. Kinda pleased with coons overall too. Presumably rookies will get better, so he can work on some boom in the leg strength and elevating some of those kicks.

I would definitely keep Mack, despite the subpar season. I think l'm sold on year 2 of post leg injury being a breakout year. I think he'll be solid as hell going forward.

I'm really struggling on defense. Shelton has gotten his balls busted but might come out better for it. Dansby continues to look ok. T. Williams looks like an ok FA pickup, but burnt pretty badly today.

I know the negativity is high right now. Trying to find a silver lining that doesn't end with "fire everybody", which admittedly might be a right call.

Most of the fans have already checked out. PG even for me, the losses don't hurt anymore- sad you go into a game EXPECTING to lose.

Agreed but lucky me. I get to watch Hoyer fuck up all over again here in Houston. He was his usual crap self today against the Bills. I hated him when I had NFL ticket and now I'm stuck with him here in Houston. I just don't get it!

Archived