Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

UGH and I'm going to have to go into work in an hour (in Cincinnati) and hear it from all these bandwagon fucktard fans.

I wonder if part of the defensive problems are the crazy number of substitutions. Seems like after a guy makes a play he heads straight to the bench. No rhythm can be established with that much movement..

Do you blame them ? Browns approaching fetal position.

No I don't, as long as they realize just how cruel and mean I am going to be when they lose in the first round again this year. They are kicking me when I'm already down.

Pettine is so petrified of making a last second turnover or giving the other team 10 seconds on a following kickoff (after a FG) that he always runs the clock to practically zero instead of calling a timeout.. He always has this loser strategy. I wonder if he even gives Austin Davis the authority to call a timeout there... Wow.

Oh shocker. Time management again. I want Pettine gone by tomorrow.

I can't wait to hear the Pettine lovers somehow defend that though. The man doesn't belong on a professional football field, maybe his dad can get him a high school gig.

Anyone else notice how he called the browns first timeout? This was like mid-way through the second quarter. He walked over to the ref and waited until the play clock hit 1 second then called it. Why would he do this? Why did we need more time to run off the clock mid-way through the second quarter? He is batshit crazy. He must have wanted the game to end that much sooner...

how is that on pettine? what NFL players at this point don't know to MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS TO THE LOS when you're in the hurry up trying to get some points before halftime..?? Seriously, these guys are just....I dunno. They're just here collecting a paycheck. Honestly i'd sooner firesale this whole team than go through another coaching change, and i'm not saying i'm some huge fan of what pettines done...i def have some questions. I'd just rather judge him when he has actual talent playing for him.

Theres good news today in this game its tenn is winning we will have 1st pick in draft at end of the day (course we will trade it for like 2 second rounders.

That coverage looks like took a fan from the stands and said good luck. Good on the fans for leaving, MAYBE haslam will see the light and fire these turds who've created this nightmare.

Top 3 OL in NFL :wacko:

Erving playing for Bitonio is not helping.. And Davis would get rid of the ball sooner if someone could get open. Benjamin is out so its really just Barnidge and Hartline left...

I can't wait to hear the Pettine lovers somehow defend that though. The man doesn't belong on a professional football field, maybe his dad can get him a high school gig.

33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

Erving playing for Bitonio is not helping.. And Davis would get rid of the ball sooner if someone could get open. Benjamin is out so its really just Barnidge and Hartline left...

Bitonio has struggled this year