THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our 2-8 Cleveland Browns make their 30th appearance on Monday Night Football as they host the rematch with the 3-7 Baltimore Ravens, in a prime time AFC North divisonal battle, in both teams 34th all-time regular season meeting, tonight at FirstEnergy Stadium. Ravens defeated the Browns 16-0 in Cleveland'a last MNF appearance back on November 16, 2009.

Cleveland though, defeated Baltimore in both teams last meeting played earlier this season at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. Browns QB Josh McCown, who is again starting tonight, produced the best game of his NFL career, completing 36 of his 51 passes for 457 yards, and two touchdowns. But Travis Coons kicked the game-winning 32-yard field goal with 6:43 into overtime, to pull the 33-30 upset over Baltimore, back on October 11.

A win by Cleveland on MNF would make their record to 16 wins and 14 losses, while Baltimore's record, in their 19th overall appearance in MNF, would make their record to 9-10. Baltimore defeated the Detroit Lions 18-16, in their last MNF appearance, with their game winning field goal by Justin Tucker at Ford Field, back on December 16, 2013.

Browns last won a home game in Cleveland more than two years ago, when Cleveland defeated Baltimore back on November 3, 2013. Jason Campbell threw three touchdown passes, two to Davone Bess from 1 yard and 20 yards, and 4 yards to Gary Barnidge, along with Billy Cundiff's 22-yard FG and three PAT's completed their 24-18 win over the Ravens.

Mike Tirico, former Buccaneers and Raiders Head Coach and Super Bowl Champion Jon Gruden, are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter Lisa Salters, for ESPN's Monday Night Football's international coverage.

Baltimore though, leads the all-time series over Cleveland 24 wins over 9 losses, and the Ravens has also outscored the Browns 755 points to the Browns 488 points, in the previous 33 meetings.

Mostly cloudy skies at 45 degrees, feels like 40 degrees, is the game forecast inside FirstEnergy Stadium, for the 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 58% humidity, and east/southeastern winds at 8 miles per hour.

Visiting Ravens are wearing their black helmets, white jerseys, and black pants, while the host Browns are wearing their orange helmets, brown jerseys and pants.

NO injuries, go for the sweep against the struggling Ravens to win and equal Baltimore's record to 3-8, and GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B)^_^

Browns Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Game Preview, And Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/MNFHQ/monday-night-football-hq-nfl

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/injury-report.html

Browns Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2015/regular12/

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015113000/2015/REG12/ravens@browns#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Art Model, Ozzie Newsome, John Harbaugh, Turd Sizzle Suggs & To ESPN's Ray Lewis and Trent Dilfer enjoy the words SWEPT BY THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!! Browns-27 Ratturds-16

I plan to try and watch 98 Jamie Meder this game in particular to see just how many times he pushes his guy/guys back. He was one of the higher ranked DT in the league to start the season. Very very powerful player i hope the others here have caught that

Stats wise he has one more tackle and one more sack than shelton.

24 - 17 Browns!

Haden can't pass baseline concussion protocol. He is pretty bad off and the possibility of his career being over is real. I hope not but I do know that it's no BS thing.

Im hearing the same thing.....pretty serious stuff happening with Haden right now......scrambled brains are no joke....

Honestly have my fingers crossed for him and the Browns, because he is in bad shape.....

Haden can't pass baseline concussion protocol. He is pretty bad off and the possibility of his career being over is real. I hope not but I do know that it's no BS thing.

There is an Adderall joke there that writes itself, but out of respect...

I can't remember when this baseline failure has happened before.

Haden is apparently having real problems. He can't even pass the baseline neurological written exam or computer exam. No word on the others, I think they're further along, just not cleared yet.

As for what it all means? Well, a whole lot of Bowe, I'm guessing. Inactives at least will be those four injured, Manziel, one DB (Gilbert?) *or* one DL (Cooper?), and one OL (injured Bitonio or Pasztor/Miller).

Wishing Haden all the best, poor guy. If it's any consolation in rugby they won't allow concussed players back for 3 weeks minimum. It is possible he will still be okay on that time line so let's hope so for him and the Browns.

Brian Hoyer is 14-8 as a starting QB from 2013-present.

With anyone other than Hoyer starting from 2013-present, the Browns are 3-23.

Hoyer's basic stats this year are 61.4 comp. %, 1,909 yards in 8 games, 15 TDs, 5 INTs, 1 fumble lost, 94.4 rating.

I'm a Browns fan. I'll watch tonight anyway.

24 - 17 Browns!

he needs to retire now before it is too late..he has the moola to take care of himself and family if he is smart. No one is going to want him in a trade nor will it be worth it to continue play with the browns as they are not going to any sb for quite a while, if at all...

he needs to retire now before it is too late..he has the moola to take care of himself and family if he is smart. No one is going to want him in a trade nor will it be worth it to continue play with the browns as they are not going to any sb for quite a while, if at all...

Whether or not he decides to play more will be his choice, but at least he will understand any long term risks

Brian Hoyer is 14-8 as a starting QB from 2013-present.

With anyone other than Hoyer starting from 2013-present, the Browns are 3-23.

Hoyer's basic stats this year are 61.4 comp. %, 1,909 yards in 8 games, 15 TDs, 5 INTs, 1 fumble lost, 94.4 rating.

I'm a Browns fan. I'll watch tonight anyway.

And McCown, through 7 games, has a 65% completion percentage, 1,897 yards, 11 TD's, 4 INTs and a 95.2 rating.

What are you trying to say? That McCown can do just as much as Hoyer in one less game and without DeAndre Hopkins?

I guess you make a good point then.

I just saw on NFL Total Access that Josh McCown's passer rating this year is 95.2, which is good enough for 4th in franchise history....... Wow, makes that ugly ass elephant in the room - shitty defense - stand out that much more.

Haden is apparently having real problems. He can't even pass the baseline neurological written exam or computer exam. No word on the others, I think they're further along, just not cleared yet.

As for what it all means? Well, a whole lot of Bowe, I'm guessing. Inactives at least will be those four injured, Manziel, one DB (Gilbert?) *or* one DL (Cooper?), and one OL (injured Bitonio or Pasztor/Miller).

Mebbe he just stupid?

It will be either a 9-6 suckfest or a 35-38 shootout.

My guess is, the ratbirds will switch it up, and work on stopping the pass tonight,

and the Browns will find their running game.

Or, they don't, and McCown throws for another 450 yards.

who knows.

Browns will win.

Archived