THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Week

Canton Dawg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are talking about which team is better at kick/punt returns, you stooler fans should just sit the fuck down!

Punt return avg

Browns- 3rd in the NFL

Shitsburgh- 24th in the NFL

Kick return avg

Browns- 10th

Shitsburgh- 15th

We weren't comparing. Its probably the last category I would want to "win".

How do you find Pittsburgh? Go East until you smell it, then South until you step in it.

You realize you root for a team from Cleveland right? You also realize Pittsburgh is a model city now correct? I could see if you rooted for the Niners or something and we transplanted ourselves back to the 70's. It doesn't hold any weight now.

You realize you root for a team from Cleveland right? You also realize Pittsburgh is a model city now correct? I could see if you rooted for the Niners or something and we transplanted ourselves back to the 70's. It doesn't hold any weight now.

I know quite a bit about Pittsburgh but I suspect you don't know that much about Cleveland nowadays. We're actually doing pretty well nowadays with many new developments in progress.

And also, it was a joke (kind of)

You realize you root for a team from Cleveland right? You also realize Pittsburgh is a model city now correct?

Except cleveland is an actual city with a diverse group of people and a shit ton of things going on. pittsburgh is just a miserable, lame, boring place to be in general. not to mention there are only like 300,000 people who live in that dump. most people who are born there get out and move to real cities, which is why there are so many pittsburgh tools out here and on this boardbecause we have the schools and the job opportunities that are non existent in that cesspool.

I know quite a bit about Pittsburgh but I suspect you don't know that much about Cleveland nowadays. We're actually doing pretty well nowadays with many new developments in progress.

And also, it was a joke (kind of)

I'm running my mouth as well. I actually enjoy Cleveland quite a bit BUT Cleveland used Pittsburgh as a model and that's actually a fact. Cleveland is revitalizing in the same way Pittsburgh did. Food scene is strong, flats, west end market. Playhouse square. Def on the mend.

Except cleveland is an actual city with a diverse group of people and a shit ton of things going on. pittsburgh is just a miserable, lame, boring place to be in general. not to mention there are only like 300,000 people who live in that dump. most people who are born there get out and move to real cities, which is why there are so many pittsburgh tools out here and on this boardbecause we have the schools and the job opportunities that are non existent in that cesspool.

Lol. You probably haven't even found your way out of Ohio. You certainly have never been to Pittsburgh. I'm not lying when I say it's a model city. Pittsburgh has revitalized and done so in a major way. Check how many companies are headquartered there to get a clue.

Lol. You probably haven't even found your way out of Ohio. You certainly have never been to Pittsburgh. I'm not lying when I say it's a model city. Pittsburgh has revitalized and done so in a major way. Check how many companies are headquartered there to get a clue.

Been in both cities many times, Cleveland wins hands down- You bring up all this bullshit about all the big companies that are headquartered in pittsburgh like that has anything to do with quality of life. What about Lake Erie with its great beaches and Cleveland's beautiful 20 thousand acres of Metroparks? Clevelands cultural and medical institutions are some of Americas finest . Playhouse Square is the largest performing arts center in America outside of New York. Also Cleveland's culinary scene is far better than Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has better educated people and is "nice looking" because of the hills. But Cleveland has that big city electric feel to it. Pittsburgh's downtown streets are small and confusing and in Cleveland the streets are easy to navigate.

Been in both cities many times, Cleveland wins hands down- You bring up all this bullshit about all the big companies that are headquartered in pittsburgh like that has anything to do with quality of life. What about Lake Erie with its great beaches and Cleveland's beautiful 20 thousand acres of Metroparks? Clevelands cultural and medical institutions are some of Americas finest . Playhouse Square is the largest performing arts center in America outside of New York. Also Cleveland's culinary scene is far better than Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has better educated people and is "nice looking" because of the hills. But Cleveland has that big city electric feel to it. Pittsburgh's downtown streets are small and confusing and in Cleveland the streets are easy to navigate.

Puhleeze.. Shitsburgh cant compare when we have entities like CSU, Case Western Reserve as far as collegiate education goes.. Shitsburgh is a fucking joke...

Yeah and Peyton Manning has been playing like crap.. Ever hear the term "Lucky" and catching a few breaks?'',, big deal.. see you when you dont make the playoffs this year.. count on it.

The Steelers are in the playoffs as of now and if they somehow win this game with Landry frickin Jones starting then they are in great shape. Would probably only have to go 3-3 down the stretch. That shows how mediocre the AFC is after the top 3 right now. Had the Browns running game and defense been anything close to what all the fans and pundits were saying, then the Browns would be right there by the Steelers.

Puhleeze.. Shitsburgh cant compare when we have entities like CSU, Case Western Reserve as far as collegiate education goes.. Shitsburgh is a fucking joke...

Lmao. Carnegie Mellon is #56 in the country. Case is #116. The University of Pittsburgh medical school is 16th. There isn't an Ohio school anywhere above it. You talk out of your ass.

I know this is the wrong thread for this and I really don't care right now. I am sick of this all of it. We draft a quarterback that is going to be our future, we keep him sidelined to learn. The next year comes we get a NEW coach a coach who really don't like the qb that is going to be our future, who keeps him on the sideline until he throws him at the wolves in a game that he cannot win. The season is shot most players don't care the "future qb is shot" So we draft a NEW qb but we get a NEW coach who don't like the NEW qb because he didn't pick him or whatever reason. We keep doing this stupid fucking shit and nothing changes. We need to get a coach and give him job security for 5 years, He don't have to worry about his job only worry about winning games, The qb we draft keep him in the game, let him learn while he plays. end rant

Lmao. Carnegie Mellon is #56 in the country. Case is #116. The University of Pittsburgh medical school is 16th. There isn't an Ohio school anywhere above it. You talk out of your ass.

Tittsburg needs all the medical schools they can get to run test on Big Ben's DNA.

Ben - 4 1/2 missed

Bell - 3 games missed

Bryant - 4 games missed

Pouncey - 8 games missed

Beachum - 3 games

Annnnnd we're 5-4. How would the Bengals being doing without Dalton? Browns fans only seem to see half the picture and hear after year you delusional pricks thinks you are super bowl bound and each year about half way through you're calling for your coach to be fired.

Besides the steelers have beat one opponent over .500, and lost to the Ravens and Chiefs . . . I wouldn't exactly call that "upper echelon" . . .

Besides the steelers have beat one opponent over .500, and lost to the Ravens and Chiefs . . . I wouldn't exactly call that "upper echelon" . . .

Did you miss the major injuries? All I care about is we are in the hunt and the team at full strength is definitely top tier. Unfortunately with Bell done they won't be at their full potential this season but all of the other players will be back at some point. It's a substantial testament to the team and the coaches that after all that they are still 5-4.

You put championships in quotations as if they are not in fact championships. Bowl or not it's still the same damn game. Playing catch up sucks, huh?

You forget 99% of Steeler fans think if it doesn't say "Super Bowl" it's not a Championship. The History of the NFL started in 1970.

Forget that the Cleveland Clinic is generally only behind Mayo, in just about everything? Or #1 in the world in cardiology? Reason those Arab sultans fly into Cleveland for their heart jobs.

Forget that the Cleveland Clinic is generally only behind Mayo, in just about everything? Or #1 in the world in cardiology? Reason those Arab sultans fly into Cleveland for their heart jobs.

I didn't say upmc. I said the medical school and there is nothing Ohio ranked above Pitts med school.

Did you miss the major injuries? All I care about is we are in the hunt and the team at full strength is definitely top tier. Unfortunately with Bell done they won't be at their full potential this season but all of the other players will be back at some point. It's a substantial testament to the team and the coaches that after all that they are still 5-4.

Saying the team would be way better if those guys were out there is a trap . . . just ask Alex Mack

You forget 99% of Steeler fans think if it doesn't say "Super Bowl" it's not a Championship. The History of the NFL started in 1970.

Measuring success in the here and now all anyone cares about is Super Bowls. It's just the nature of it. No one but Browns fans and purists talk about those old championships. Does it mean they are worthless? Absolutely not but success in the modern era is Super Bowls or bust. If I were a Browns fan id be proud of that history but once again it means jack in the here and now.

Saying the team would be way better if those guys were out there is a trap . . . just ask Alex Mack

Mack isn't a top three quarterback in the nfl. Bell is the best in the league. Bryant is a huge match up issue. We've been without some serious top shelf talent and still sit at 5-4.

Every team has injuries.. Using them as an excuse is pretty pathetic but from a Squeeler fan who hangs out here all the time, I guess that is par for the course.

Archived