THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Week

Canton Dawg

Right because you never do, you just spew and watch your team lose.

And you just spew garbage... Still waiting for lazy ass to show us some great research..I.E. Links...But you never do because your an arrogant , low life prick.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you just spew garbage... Still waiting for lazy ass to show us some great research..I.E. Links...But you never do because your an arrogant , low life prick.

Links to what? I can provide all the links you want but a lot of the time I dont see a reason to go through the effort. A lot of you just fluff if it off if it goes against your belief structure.

or a defense that can put up 31 points.

In games McCown has taken the majority of the snaps, we have scored 28,27,27,33,26,6, and 20

That is 5-2 if the defense holds the opponent to 25 points, and 6-1 if the defense holds the opponent to 19 points.

But it is 1-6 because the defense sucks.

McCown is the least of our problems.

If you think we are losing because Hoyer is better than McCown, you are sadly mistaken.

I suggest you watch one of the football games.

Zombo

Links to what? I can provide all the links you want but a lot of the time I dont see a reason to go through the effort. A lot of you just fluff if it off if it goes against your belief structure.

Lmfaoo!... You don't see a reason to go through the effort....Typical lazy stooler garbage...And you have the nerve and gaul to impose it on others when you have absolutely 0 credibility.. None what so ever.

In games McCown has taken the majority of the snaps, we have scored 28,27,27,33,26,6, and 20

That is 5-2 if the defense holds the opponent to 25 points, and 6-1 if the defense holds the opponent to 19 points.

But it is 1-6 because the defense sucks.

McCown is the least of our problems.

If you think we are losing because Hoyer is better than McCown, you are sadly mistaken.

I suggest you watch one of the football games.

Zombo

Good points Z. The problem I have is- Pettine is supposed to be a defensive guru- which I'm beginning to doubt. If Farmer and him are "on the same page", I have to assume Mike signed off on all the roster additions and subtractions. So the big question is- why is the defense playing like crap? Just because Haden has been out a couple of games can't be the reason teams are averaging 27 ppg against us- and we're dead last in rushing defense.

Lmfaoo!... You don't see a reason to go through the effort....Typical lazy stooler garbage...And you have the nerve and gaul to impose it on others when you have absolutely 0 credibility.. None what so ever.

Where did I impose anything. The steelers are better than the Browns. Is that something you seriously want to argue? We've been decimated by major injuries and are still 5-4.

Where did I impose anything. The steelers are better than the Browns. Is that something you seriously want to argue? We've been decimated by major injuries and are still 5-4.

Yeah and Peyton Manning has been playing like crap.. Ever hear the term "Lucky" and catching a few breaks?'',, big deal.. see you when you dont make the playoffs this year.. count on it.

Yeah and Peyton Manning has been playing like crap.. Ever hear the term "Lucky" and catching a few breaks?'',, big deal.. see you when you dont make the playoffs this year.. count on it.

Peyton is playing like crap. His decision making has been suspect, he's throwing a lot of ints. He definitely has something going on with his neck as you don't regress that much in a season. I have no idea if the Steelers will make the playoffs but I do know the team has been through a ton and we are still over .500. If we can survive this current Ben injury they will be in the playoffs.

You're preaching to the choir. Looking at the schedule, maybe only the Ravens and 49ers games look winnable, if you're not wearing those rose colored glasses. An extra game here and there IMO won't be enough to save Mike's job if the defense continues to play like crap. Pettine said with the 10 days off, the coaches were going to go into evaluation mode. I hope Mike can evaluate that his defense positively sucks swampwater, and he needs to take it over. There has to be an evaluation as to why we're being outscored by a humongous margin in the second half. Farmer needs to send Bowe packing and bring up a young guy who actually wants to play football.

Agree. If Pettine has to do one thing, and one thing only during this 10 day break between games, its fix the defense. If he doesn't, he's most likely fired.

I'd quit substituting packages on virtually every play and keep it as simple as possible if I were him.

Steelers released Dri Archer. He sucks balls any way did have some speed though

They cut Dri Archer when they signed former Raven Jacoby Jones.

Better known as the KR that Tomlin nearly tripped while strolling down the sideline.

They cut Dri Archer when they signed former Raven Jacoby Jones.

Better known as the KR that Tomlin nearly tripped while strolling down the sideline.

Jacoby Jones who was with the Chargers and had 0 punt return yards in like 7 games.

Archer was worse and he seemed to get worse with every game. I couldn't understand how, with his speed, he couldn't occasionally do "something"

No he actually wasn't. Check where Archer ranks for kick returns this season. Jones did nothing to impress against the raiders I'm not sure why we released Archer for him. I hope he proves me wrong but he didn't look good Sunday.

He definitely sucks, but his legacy will forever be known as the guy that cost Mike Tomlin $100k fine.

He was one of the best returners in the league, went to the pro bowl a couple times. I'd hardly say he sucks. He may suck nos bit his legacy doesn't suck as far as returning kicks is concerned.

Arched had one return of 38 yards this year, one of 23 yards last year, and the rest have averaged 24.7 yards..... most often not getting back to the 20. I think Jones provides a much better chance of breaking one.

Archer was inside the top 15 for returns and the new kick off rules weren't his friend or any other returner for that matter. Jones looked bad against Oakland, certainly no better than Archer. Really Archer was never given much of a chance and imo Haley failed him by not making an effort to get him into situations where he had space to move. Beyond that our blocking on returns is poor.

Two inbreds talking about their team on a Browns board. Great.

Oh little one. I've lived in both states, but PA a lot longer. I've encountered more trash ball rednecks in the ten years that I've been in Ohio off and on via college and just living than I did during the other 23 years in PA. It's a steeler related thread. I think you should cry about it.

Oh little one. I've lived in both states, but PA a lot longer. I've encountered more trash ball rednecks in the ten years that I've been in Ohio off and on via college and just living than I did during the other 23 years in PA. It's a steeler related thread. I think you should cry about it.

I just don't really care to see two steelers fans talking about their team. If I wanted to see that I'd go to a stooler board but that's just me.

I just don't really care to see two steelers fans talking about their team. If I wanted to see that I'd go to a stooler board but that's just me.

Cover your eyes baby huey.

Edit: I agree tho. I try not too if its any consolation. Have fun with that dip shit cal over on the political forum. Ben Carson is gonna save the world! Lmao

Discussing which kick returner sucks less. It's riveting.

Zombo

He definitely sucks, but his legacy will forever be known as the guy that cost Mike Tomlin $100k fine.

And Cowher raised his fist as if getting ready to punch a Jacksonville Jag running down the sidelines toward the endzone.

He also stuffed a photo of 11 men on the field into the refs shirt pocket.

Woody Hays I believe actually did punch an opposing player.

Browns coaches have always lacked passion and fire.

If we are talking about which team is better at kick/punt returns, you stooler fans should just sit the fuck down!

Punt return avg

Browns- 3rd in the NFL

Shitsburgh- 24th in the NFL

Kick return avg

Browns- 10th

Shitsburgh- 15th

Shittsburgh? Who's team shares its name with the color of shit again?

Archived