THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Week

Canton Dawg

TGIS.

Eventually, the three rivers scum-sucking, rotten egg slurping, hippo butt licking, women's bathroom raping,

profoundly dimwitted, skunk deoderized, wringing handsies pansies squealer squids will

crawl back under their rock.

ah, squeeler week for the Browns. Our superbowl season starts TODAY, dammit !

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGIS.

Eventually, the three rivers scum-sucking, rotten egg slurping, hippo butt licking, women's bathroom raping,

profoundly dimwitted, skunk deoderized, wringing handsies pansies squealer squids will

crawl back under their rock.

ah, squeeler week for the Browns. Our superbowl season starts TODAY, dammit !

Being a bit nice to them aren't ya? I would have mentioned pot smoking and drunken inbred hillbillies too.

That stat is garbage. Setting off field performance aside EVERY team would take Gordon over Brown. If you can't admit that there's not doubt you are either stupid or trolling.

Based on what? Lol. I posted a link in here about Gordon's garbage time yardage during his big season. He had nearly 400 yards in garbage time. I'd bet there isnt a executive in the nfl that would take Gordon over Brown.

Whatever the Browns do to try to beat the Steelers, just remember... it won't matter.

It won't matter for you.....as get this.......you won't be playing the incompetent Browns coaching staff but one more time again.

NO other team in the league would be so stupid to allow the gimpy BR sit back and not pressure him up the middle the way the Browns purposely did it yesterday. NO other team will be so stupid as to cover WRs with a defensive lineman. NO other team will be so stupid as to put their 3rd string Safety to cover A. Brown.

You will not be so lucky as to face a defensive coordinator as stupid as the Browns DC.....until the last game of the year. So, thing willl not be so easy for you.

The only thing Big Ben is guilty of raping has been your football team for the past decade. I have to admit, that was a pretty poor effort by your coaching staff on Sunday, your team looked completely ill prepared. I do like Manziel though, if you're smart, you build an offense around him.

The only thing Big Ben is guilty of raping has been your football team for the past decade. I have to admit, that was a pretty poor effort by your coaching staff on Sunday, your team looked completely ill prepared. I do like Manziel though, if you're smart, you build an offense around him.

What the fuck do you know. You weren't there.

Two women accused him of rape...or at least some form of unwanted sexual assault. So, there was insufficient evidence to prosecute because it was ONLY the words of the victims. They didn't have torn or bruised vaginas or semen present....because they were able to ward off his attacks, and he didn't persist on becoming ultraviolent with them.

That is all we know. You, me, the world. ONLY BR and those two women know the truth.

But, yes, the Browns coaching staff is completely ill prepared.....and it goes beyond that even.

Does it make you feel better Gipper to believe that crap? I understand being bitter about not only the lack of success of the Browns but also the success of your hated rivals. I get that completely. But at some point, you can't live in fantasyland. I mean you can, that's your choice but understand you look like a buffoon. I'm not here to claim Ben is a great guy, he could be a big asshole for all I know. I root for the jersey, not the man in the jersey, there are some exceptions, but not many.

Anyway, your team's biggest issue is coaching. Until you get that fixed, you will never get better. Tomlin sucks at so many different coaching areas, but his team come out 90% of the time if not more. That was an embarrassing display by your Browns on Sunday when it came to effort and that should get your coach canned.

After being sacked by Aldon Smith, the Rapist needed help getting off the field during the 4th qrt.

FIRST OF ALL, LINK PLEASE PROVING BEN TO BE A RAPIST. A CREDIBLE LINK WILL DO. .....WELL?

OH WAIT, YOU'RE OPINION IS ALL THAT COUNTS ---I SEE

This may have serious implications against the Browns next Sunday.

Landry Jones will finish the game for Ben.

SO THAT WAS JONES WHO MOPPED UP FOR BEN? HE DID PRETTY WELL THROWING FOR 389 YDS

THANKS FOR PLAYING AND PUTTING YOU'RE KNOWLEDGE ON DISPLAY

Does it make you feel better Gipper to believe that crap?

I believe that no one knows...except those people It is not a matter of what I feel.

I understand being bitter about not only the lack of success of the Browns but also the success of your hated rivals.

You are making the assumption that he DIDN"T do anything merely because of the fact that you root for the team he plays for.

That is another fact.

I get that completely. But at some point, you can't live in fantasyland. I mean you can,

But YOU are the one there. You believe something to be true....that he did nothing....merely because you want that to be true. And that is true fantasyland. I am open to the reality that it could be either way.

that's your choice but understand you look like a buffoon. I'm not here to claim Ben is a great guy, he could be a big asshole for all I know. I root for the jersey, not the man in the jersey, there are some exceptions, but not many.

No, you are proclaiming him to be INNOCENT....and for that YOU are the buffoon.

I am claiming that neither you nor I know the truth....and so be it.

Anyway, your team's biggest issue is coaching. Until you get that fixed, you will never get better.

No Shit Sherlock? Captain Obvious living in Space Mountain.

Tomlin sucks at so many different coaching areas, but his team come out 90% of the time if not more. That was an embarrassing display by your Browns on Sunday when it came to effort and that should get your coach canned.

Reminds me of your effort in the first part of this post.

Well let's agree on this. Fact, we don't know what happened between Ben and those "ladies". Fact, Ben Wasn't charged with either accusation. Fact, Ben is a great QB and if the Browns were smart, should have drafted him over Winslow. Fact, Black and Gold is much nicer than Orange and Brown. Fact, the Steelers have a shot once again to win a Super Bowl and the Browns do not. Fact, I am a cool dude, even when I try not be. Fact, the Steelers own the Browns. Fact, I went to the Dog Pound in 94-95 and Fact, Musi's do suck.

Well let's agree on this. Fact, we don't know what happened between Ben and those "ladies".

Right...what I said.

Fact, Ben Wasn't charged with either accusation.

Right....insufficient evidence. An oral accusation isn't enough. (that doesn't mean it didn't happen)

Fact, Ben is a great QB and if the Browns were smart, should have drafted him over Winslow.

No....they should have drafted Aaron Rodgers the following year instead of Braylon Edwards. That would have been the better move.

Fact, Black and Gold is much nicer than Orange and Brown.

Fucking hell no. Not if done properly. Orange and Brown are the colors of fall, the colors of football. (The old Browns uniforms were much more classic....I don't know about this new shit). Black and Yellow (it is Yellow...not gold.....the Saints wear black and gold)...is just nothing at all.

Fact, the Steelers have a shot once again to win a Super Bowl and the Browns do not.

No. The Browns have no shot....but it is not much worse than the Steelers...who really also have no decent shot.

Fact, I am a cool dude, even when I try not be.

Such a conclusion cannot by any evidence propounded on here thus far be reached.

Fact, the Steelers own the Browns.

No, Jimmy Haslam owns the Browns.

Fact, I went to the Dog Pound in 94-95

Is that the Dog Pound....or the Dawg Pound? The Dawg Pound is in Cleveland Browns Stadium. A dog pound is in your local county somewhere.

and Fact, Musi's do suck.

Are you talking about the unlimited free music.....or the race car team?

After being sacked by Aldon Smith, the Rapist needed help getting off the field during the 4th qrt.

FIRST OF ALL, LINK PLEASE PROVING BEN TO BE A RAPIST. A CREDIBLE LINK WILL DO. .....WELL?

OH WAIT, YOU'RE OPINION IS ALL THAT COUNTS ---I SEE

This may have serious implications against the Browns next Sunday.

Landry Jones will finish the game for Ben.u

SO THAT WAS JONES WHO MOPPED UP FOR BEN? HE DID PRETTY WELL THROWING FOR 389 YDS

THANKS FOR PLAYING AND PUTTING YOU'RE KNOWLEDGE ON DISPLAY

I don't have to provide a link saying Ben is a rapist, it's common knowledge...like you're a flaming asshole.

The stipulation for me is no more injuries of the major variety. Whomever loses leaves the board forever.

Just make it easy and leave now.. you wont be missed.. I can guarantee that.

Archived