***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen flagrant holding, helmet to helmet, a block to the facemask

by another Bengal wr, etc etc.

No call.

These refs are asswipes. And the idea that that is "okay" because it is up to the players to win anyways.

BS.

No legit bigtime wr's.... they crash into the run. And what happens? The Browns deliberately RUN on every first down..

almost every time. That's stupid. The oline is getting overrun with more players than they can block,

and they are double covering Barnidge... and Duke is the excellent outlet...

but hey, they keep taking him out of the game.

and, the Bengals say at halftime, they have to make Manziel throw from the pocket.

Give Flip some bigtime wr's to work with.... and the Browns must find a real DC.

What happens? Pettine says Manziel has to throw more from the pocket. And, with no Haden, no shutdown of

A.J. Green.

Where did the defense go? They let this team do whatever?

2nd half adjustments once again. O'Neil just can't adjust to what the offense is doing. Plus defense couldn't get off the field 3rd quarter, that + running people in and out after every play has them gassed.

I wish they would have played like this all season. Makes me mad they had no running game. Crowell and Duke look good. Manziel looks good. Where has this team been all year?

3 hugh beatdowns in a row. I'd have to say mcclown probably would have put up 10 pts also. That is about all our lackluster team can manage these days no matter who the qb is...

Browns defense needs a turnover please! A fumble recovery or interception please!

defensive backs are a bunch of creampuffs...they get dragged by the recievers for extra yardage...smacked around all over the place...bunch of highschool players. thats what they looked like tonight. Bad part is haden and the whitner are just as bad this yr....

Archived