THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that last drive was reason 394837378 why pettine and the whole staff should be shitcanned before the season is over instead of black Monday. It didn't look like our defense was overmatched player for player on that last drive. It just looks like an incredibly poorly disciplined team with no direction from the coaching staff.

Someone who doesn't even watch much football could look at this browns team and come to the quick conclusion that the coaching is horrific. They would say "who the hell is coaching that team". Sadly, 75% of nfl fans would probably say "some no name...I don't even know"

look at that confused look on the face of that dumbass after the team he supposedly coaches makes another mental error that goes towards their unpreparedness.....I cant wait until he has the same dumbass confused look on black Monday when he is barred from team facilities forever

Just FYI most of us are clear on the fact Pettine fucked your boyfriend. Save your keystrokes for your next period.

A few observations: 1) JM has not been knocked down yet. Why? Gets out of the pocket and doesn't hold on to the ball too long. 2) where has this Crow been? That's what I was expecting from him all season long. 3) Thomas got away with an off-side and already has a penalty for one. Why is he doing this every game? 4) Duke is our best draft pick of the last two years. 5) good mix of running and short passes. Only complaint was before first field goal, which was terrible play calls again. 6) just before our TD, I didn't like taking 30+ seconds off the clock with a minute left and the ball on the 18 yard line. It's that stupid defensive mindedness

brilliant drive....that's what a qb who can move in and out of the pocket and create his own throwing lanes can do. Mcclown would have taken 3 sacks on that td drive alone

They just said it was their longest drive since 2013!

I wish they would have played like this all season. Makes me mad they had no running game. Crowell and Duke look good. Manziel looks good. Where has this team been all year?

that last drive was reason 394837378 why pettine and the whole staff should be shitcanned before the season is over instead of black Monday. It didn't look like our defense was overmatched player for player on that last drive. It just looks like an incredibly poorly disciplined team with no direction from the coaching staff.

Did you not notice the running game made that drive possible?

Someone who doesn't even watch much football could look at this browns team and come to the quick conclusion that the coaching is horrific. They would say "who the hell is coaching that team". Sadly, 75% of nfl fans would probably say "some no name...I don't even know"

Special,teams,need an over haul. 29 yard punt then a 28 yard punt. You give any team field position like that. They could have gone for it on fourth and inches if your punter sucks

Archived