THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA!...."was" is the operative word there......

cce155ed6b106c7d29e60d9ecfa5ca2a.jpg

Obviously, I was a Mary Ann guy.....(they had to work hard to make her look common, whilst making Ginger hotter)....

Here's a real Mary Ann pic.....

Dawn%20Wells.jpg

And she still looks pretty good..... ;)

dawn-wells-4.jpg

Yikes.

Mary Ann sure held up better.

So guess the plan would of have been:

1. Fuck Ginger

2: Marry Mary Ann.

Zombo

--And then there would be that one night where you get drunk and let Mrs. Howell blow you

I feel like you were a big dick last year, but this year you're actually fairly constructive - what happened?

I was thinking the same thing.

Is this the same Taintsniffer?

Zombo

If I was a dick then I apologize. Maybe I was talking smack in fun and came off as a dick. Or I was drunk and was an actual dick... I honestly don't remember what I posted last year.

If I was a dick then I apologize. Maybe I was talking smack in fun and came off as a dick. Or I was drunk and was an actual dick... I honestly don't remember what I posted last year.

Well, you didn't get your name changed because you were dishing out compliments.

But it is always fun to have one Bungle fan.

That is one more than we get from Blowmemore.

Zombo

First, ffs no more pics of old Tina Louise... Halloween is over...

Second, anyone seen a fresh "This Week in the AFCN" thread around anywhere???

Yikes.

Mary Ann sure held up better.

So guess the plan would of have been:

1. Fuck Ginger

2: Marry Mary Ann.

Zombo

--And then there would be that one night where you get drunk and let Mrs. Howell blow you

She just had better plastic surgery. :)

The only thing I'll (occasionally) watch with the wife on BRAVO! (now there's some garbage TV) is "Botched". Beverly Hills plastic surgeons try to fix the amateur's mistakes.

An undefeated bengals and a sorry browns. But, it's prime time, the bengals have come off of a pretty poor showing against the steelers, the browns have 'been forced' to turn to Johnny Football - can't you just smell the browns win? You can almost feel the magic of the football gods, seeing our season going down the toilet, giving us that single moment each season that gives us hope for the next one.

Or, we get stomped. Could go either way. And either way, I think we see more Johnny. If he leads us to victory with anything resembling a decent performance (60%, TD, INT maybe), he's got 10 days to prepare as #1 for the steelers, then a bye week to really get to grips with everything. If we lose, then at 2-7 it's probably be time to hand it over to him anyway to get a decent evaluation before the draft.

manziel against this defense...phwaattt...good luck. they are better now than they were when ole johnny put up a goose egg...

Who is ready for some... MOTHER FUCKING THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!?!

We're fittin to beat that sissy ass tonight cincy!

You're doing your best to puff out that chest to a 7-0 record... but you haven't played us.

Ask the Broncos, ask damn near every team we've faced. Tonight we stake our claim to the playoff promised land.

Young blood and a fresh start. This team is a different monster when Manziel leads it. The kid has confidence and swag homie. He's 1-0 and looked to be way better than that his last start. "The Guy" for Cleveland has arrived. After tonight the FO and Coaching Staff will have a hard time putting him back on the bench.

Don't get me wrong, I really love McCown. He's been tough as nails and I'd have him in a pinch over maybe any other QB Clevaland has had since I've started watching. But, let's let our 1st round, future hall of fame QB take the reigns and let's see what happens. I doubt Manziel, with the way he plays, will last an entire season, that's where McCown will shine and help us to the ultimate goal... Winning a SB. You need a trusty good QB that can step in an keep the team moving... but Manziel is what this team needs right now.

Ray Malanuga listed on injury list (calf) is key. When we ran all over Cinny in cinncy Ray was Out & Phil Taylor had his best game (get it Lava). When Ray was back in Cleveland, Ray killed the run & JM all day. Mack was out last season for both games but Mack better have his game back starting tonight..

End f first quarter - JM has not embarrassed himself? So why aren't we developing him like every other team develops its first round QB drafts? I hate this coaching staff and FO. They are obviously not aligned - and the result is 2-6. I'm telling you it's not the players (although we could use more talent). It's the dysfunction between Farmer and the coach.

Starks gets a taunting penalty! Doesn't this guy make you mad? No penalties until Starks taunts Bernard.

But oh boy Gilbert batted the ball away in the end zone!

look at that confused look on the face of that dumbass after the team he supposedly coaches makes another mental error that goes towards their unpreparedness.....I cant wait until he has the same dumbass confused look on black Monday when he is barred from team facilities forever

Archived