Sign in to follow this  
MLD Woody

Talk To Your Kids About the SEC Myth

I only care about them if they could be possible picks by the Browns. The Browns last foray into drafting a player from A&M was a disaster, fair to say?

OMG I actually had to actually think about that for a minute or two :lol:

All the wheeling and dealing going on and the picks kept going lower and lower in the first round to #22 which was Brady Quinn's spot also. I hear some NFL teams are still considering him now, LA?

NOW Gipper listens to the CBS Sports Draft Analysts...

I have been referencing the CBS draft prospect list on here since you have been in diapers. (you are out of diapers, no?)

I have also used such historical entities like Street and Smiths, Athlons and others before there was an internet.

Our last three games have been on ESPN and they've been talking up McShay's big board, which I don't see anywhere online.

Anyway, walterfootball.com has Evans and Watts both in the second round. Daeshon Hall, just give it time. He's a 3.5 year starter, really long, pretty solid pass rusher.

I saw it's your birthday today, hope you had a good one -but- 25, whoa I thought you were much older like thirty-something. Not bad youngster! ;)