THE BROWNS BOARD

You can't defend this circus anymore.

WalterWhite

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see Pettine's face? He can't help it if he is given a bunch of losers to work with who are happy just to be on NFL rosters.

and getting a nizzzzze fat paycheck as they go to the bank with big ass smiles on their faces. And we all thought it did not get any worse than bernie madoff...look again...

hey, hey, hey...don't get on farmers case, he said he was going to get players that play like cleveland browns...he got them didn't he...Hhahahahahahahaaaa

I'm being told Danny Shelton is the next coming of John Randle, still waiting. Gilbert is one mediocre special teams guy, so that's actually an improvement. Bitonio seems to be penalized a ton and getting beat but he still seems to grade off the charts. Johnny Manziel...greatest of all time...in training

I'm being told Danny Shelton is the next coming of John Randle, still waiting. Gilbert is one mediocre special teams guy, so that's actually an improvement. Bitonio seems to be penalized a ton and getting beat but he still seems to grade off the charts. Johnny Manziel...greatest of all time...in training

gilbert wasn't drafted to play on special teams....and stand in the endzone watching footballs fly over his head for touchbacks...

And bring in who? I guarantee Pettine wasn't at the top of their coaching big board in 2014 but who would want to coach this tire fire?

I'm sure there's a DIII or community college HC just looking to break into the NFL.

Firing Pettine would be a disaster, we don't exactly have a team of all stars here.

Look I'm not on the fire Pettine bandwagon, but it's fair criticism to say a few things about him.

- A TON of the penalties were discipline related. There's a decent level of coaching responsibility for that.

-He makes some head scratching decisions with timeouts and late game situations that just aren't good.

Look I'm not on the fire Pettine bandwagon, but it's fair criticism to say a few things about him.

- A TON of the penalties were discipline related. There's a decent level of coaching responsibility for that.

-He makes some head scratching decisions with timeouts and late game situations that just aren't good.

Give ya that one. On the other, unfortunately as a coach you emphasize the way to play but it's up to the players to execute.

This thread is a bunch of boo-hoo sadness pussies yelling about nothing.

It's the same boo-hoo sadness pussies that will be like "I LOVE THIS TEAM, WE ARE THE GREATEST" whenever we win. Pay them no attention, they're useless members of society.

A sunshine pumper, nice, thought you'd guys have run out of reasons to defend the losing.

This thread is a bunch of boo-hoo sadness pussies yelling about nothing.

It's the same boo-hoo sadness pussies that will be like "I LOVE THIS TEAM, WE ARE THE GREATEST" whenever we win. Pay them no attention, they're useless members of society.

Says the know it all 22 year old fag.

Fire Pettine.

Start Manziel.

End this freak show of losers.

You come in here with this bullshit every week after a loss. Who are you going to hire as the new coach? Who is going to turn things around and do a better job?

After today I have to stop supporting Pettine... This team has some serious weaknesses but with a good staff I guarantee they would be playing much better. This team has worlds more talent than the 99 team and yet barely plays much better. After watching Pettine bend over willingly as the refs call tick-tack penalties and not even have the balls to let the refs know how you feel. Then on the last turnover, to not even challenge the call or say anything about the facemask to mccown is just pussy... I swear when they showed Petting I thought he was going to cry. The team needs a coach who is willing to stand up for the them. All those players hanging their heads in the 3rd quarter is also an embarrassment... this is a reflection of their head coach.

After today I have to stop supporting Pettine... This team has some serious weaknesses but with a good staff I guarantee they would be playing much better. This team has worlds more talent than the 99 team and yet barely plays much better. After watching Pettine bend over willingly as the refs call tick-tack penalties and not even have the balls to let the refs know how you feel. Then on the last turnover, to not even challenge the call or say anything about the facemask to mccown is just pussy... I swear when they showed Petting I thought he was going to cry. The team needs a coach who is willing to stand up for the them. All those players hanging their heads in the 3rd quarter is also an embarrassment... this is a reflection of their head coach.

This. Absolutely this.

On the 15 yard TD run by Gurley, Pettine threw his headset and was in the ear of the blind ref. Hell Ray Charles could've seen the hold on that play.

That play was automatically reviewed and it stood.

Who are you going to hire to replace him?

The guy I wanted 100% was Bengals DC Mike Zimmer and we interviewed him but turned him down for Chud. Now he's having a decent season in Minnesota. I wanted Chip Kelly as well but Haskam couldn't swing it. I also wanted Cowher but he's not coming back. Gruden got too comfy in the booth and probably doesn't have the same fire in his belly.

Kevin Sumlin, Bob Stoops, Tom Herman, and Greg Roman all come to mind...

The guy I wanted 100% was Bengals DC Mike Zimmer and we interviewed him but turned him down for Chud. Now he's having a decent season in Minnesota. I wanted Chip Kelly as well but Haskam couldn't swing it. I also wanted Cowher but he's not coming back. Gruden got too comfy in the booth and probably doesn't have the same fire in his belly.

Cowher and Gruden are horrific ideas. No coach wins with a different team after winning somewhere else. Hasn't happened in 40 years and has only happened twice in history.

The rest of those guys....eh..whatever.... How long are you going to give them? One year and if we don't make the playoffs they get fired and we start over again?

That play was automatically reviewed and it stood.

world speed record review process on that one then... the rams were snapping the ball within about 45 seconds from the end of the play

Cowher and Gruden are horrific ideas. No coach wins with a different team after winning somewhere else. Hasn't happened in 40 years and has only happened twice in history.

The rest of those guys....eh..whatever.... How long are you going to give them? One year and if we don't make the playoffs they get fired and we start over again?

No. I'd hire a coach who actually inspires his players to play hard, passionate football. Losing is one thing but the Browns are so sloppy, undisciplined, and impassioned football is embarrassing. The dude just sits there with his arms crossed.

Fuck, Brian Kelly of Notre Dame would be an upgrade come to think of it.

Archived