THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Rams Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See above

And? Your assuming that we think all the calls against the Rams are "good calls" in our eyes. Check the other thread already posted about the damn penalties and commercials in the fucking game. The refs suck.

Bacon being a little bitch = Classic.

And? Your assuming that we think all the calls against the Rams are "good calls" in our eyes. Check the other thread already posted about the damn penalties and commercials in the fucking game. The refs suck.

Bacon being a little bitch = Classic.

awww ya got me there

Worst officiating I've seen since the NE game a couple of years ago.

You can't beat the zebras.

Where did I blame the refs for losing the game?

Check your reading comprehension at the door.

I'm sorry I didn't read this as, the teams sucks out loud and they lost because the offense couldn't score.

Dude, we are playing poorly, and we aren't very good, but let's not exaggerate too much. We definitely aren't the worst team. We aren't very good though, its gonna be another long half year.

i truly believe we are the worse team in the nfl. I think we now start to see the declining attendance. The stadium full of fans from the other team. The jokes again on later night. etc etc. Oh well watcha gonna do...

We'll see Johnny next week.

heh, heh, heh, against the cardinals...heh, heh, heh...yikes. kid will probably get injured like little colt mccoy did against the steelers. We have little dweeebs on our team that get smashed to smithereens....like chris berman says, ittttttts a fuuuuumble...

i truly believe we are the worse team in the nfl. I think we now start to see the declining attendance. The stadium full of fans from the other team. The jokes again on later night. etc etc. Oh well watcha gonna do...

Not going to happen. Browns fans will keep swallowing the garbage.

I'm not blaming Pettine for McCown's fumbles. Just pointing out that Manziel's propensity for fumbles was one of the things cited (or, at least, strongly implied) for why he's sitting (at least before McCown had the great statistical 3-game stretch).

I hope you get your wish on Johnny M. We know we can't win with him, but I can guarantee we will get completely blown out with him at the helm.

Archived