Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Rams Game Day Thread***

Hi, Browns fans! Our Cleveland Browns will try to win their third game in 2015 as they play the St. Louis Rams. NO injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!

Getting lazy.

Ya, not your best effort.

Zombo

Clearly having issues getting up for the game...

Looking at the schedule, shout out to my main jester Woody Paige, this is a must have game and with as bad as Foles has been I think this one is winnable.

This is one they need to steal on the road. I'm expecting the D to step it up, even with Haden & Gipson out.

@MaryKayCabot: #Browns Bowe warming up like a man with something to do today, but he'll be inactive again

Our d is playing great today....keeping us in it just like last wk

Let's hope we can get at least in FG range by halftime. We get the ball to start the 2nd half.

I will say this though- our defense the last 6 qtrs has been incredible. We pick Manning off about 30 times and then just completely shut St Louis out(10 pts so far COMPLETELY) ON OFFENSE

I will say this though- our defense the last 6 qtrs has been incredible. We pick Manning off about 30 times and then just completely shut St Louis out(10 pts so far COMPLETELY) ON OFFENSE

Of course, I would say our offense has been better in the 2nd half the last few weeks.

Well the offense has to be better the second half because it would be impossible for an offense to play worse than they did this first half.....another bad series or two and you have to wonder why not put Johnny in....