Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns Vs Broncos Game Day Thread***

Manning should not be winning! I will be pissed if we lose to this washed up egotist!

This is why they should have gone for two after the TDs

Dansby has made two nice plays, the last one was kind of a merrry christmas but it was a nice run after that. I wouldn't say the defense has terribly stepped up today. They're still getting gouged on the run and noodle arm manning on every route is throwing the ball before the wr has even come off the line and they're still running underneath every ball. But we're winning, ugly but we're winning.

Dansby has made two nice plays, the last one was kind of a merrry christmas but it was a nice run after that. I wouldn't say the defense has terribly stepped up today. They're still getting gouged on the run and noodle arm manning on every route is throwing the ball before the wr has even come off the line and they're still running underneath every ball. But we're winning, ugly but we're winning.

aaaaaaaaannnnndddddddddd no we're not

Second and one in the red zone, a couple of chances to take a shot for the win and if not to tie for overtime. Not bad.

1st and goal, even better odds.

Have they sacked Manning today? Have we found a running back in Turbin?

I hope not. The Browns need to take chances. Going for two pt conversion earlier and we have lead.

Second and one in the red zone, a couple of chances to take a shot for the win and if not to tie for overtime. Not bad.

1st and goal, even better odds.

Don't jinx yourself, man. It's not over until it's over. Who knows. They still have time for 4 plays if we score.

The Broncos are out of time outs so this will go to overtime, I think

Denver caught the ball in field goal chip shot range, but THE BRONCOS RAN OUT OF TIME.

Celebration a bit premature? (the receiver's, that is)

Nevermind, ruling changed to an incomplete pass.