Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns Vs Broncos Game Day Thread***

if they dont put JM in soon....all will be lost. i know everyone seems to hate JM but i think he is the best QB we has had since we came back! no JM soon and we lose...again.

Stop. I do love me some JM but let's let the guy learn a couple years.

Don't know how manziel could do anything at this point. I'm pretty sure josh has probed himself as well as any browns qb in recent memory.

Halftime thoughts:

• We are in this... our D is holding their own.
  • Denver D is doing great job of matching DBs on Barn and Duke.
  • Need more I formation with shifts to get LBs on backs.
  • Out of shifts need to look at MJ as well...

Halftime thoughts:

• We are in this... our D is holding their own.
  • Denver D is doing great job of matching DBs on Barn and Duke.
  • Need more I formation with shifts to get LBs on backs.
  • Out of shifts need to look at MJ as well...

Yeah, when McCown plays the whole game, the team doesn't really seem to take off until the second half. If that pattern holds true the game should get interesting.

I put Barnidge in over Eifert in all my fantasy teams. Go Browns! They will win today! I guarantee it.

If it wasn't for the Broncos defense they wouldn't be undefeated. I look for our D to come alive and win!

If it wasn't for the Broncos defense they wouldn't be undefeated. I look for our D to come alive and win!

They stopped Denver's first drive of the second half. Off to a good start.

JM is a better QB...simple as that. i have been watching the browns ALMOST do it for 35 years now and im TIRED OF IT!!! same stupid crap no matter who is HC...QB...ECT... JM looks good! PUT HIM IN AND LET HIM LEARN by playing.

whoever missed that block on Barret woudl be runnign all week if I was coach. Seriously, that wasn't a corner or a safety they snuck in....it's their fucking OUTSIDE FUCKING LINEBACKER!!! How do you let their edge rusher free on a passing play? HOW???? This dumb shit happens like a handful of times on bad teams, barely ever on good ones. Yet it seems to happen once or twice a game to us. How are we supposed to be bring in a franchise QB here?

If manning could still throw a spiral downfield this game would have been over at halftime.

lol. His arm is gonna fall off by the end of the year and maybe not having feeling in your fingertips would be a sign to shut it down. That said, his arm in a jar is a 1st ballot HOF'er.

I can't believe I have Barnidge on all my fantasy teams! He's amazing! Please Defense intercept that old guy who's throwing ducks out there!

Had they gone for two points we'd be tied

TOUCHDOWN DANSBY