THE BROWNS BOARD

WTF WAS THAT?

Axe

Maybe woody is standing on the roof of the slums.............I mean the homes across the street from the school

Unbelievable. I've been watching football for 45 years, never saw anything like that before.

It was stranger than Chester Marcols TD return of his own blocked FG.

I was not going to post anything, for obvious reasons, but I figured I'll make one post. To start, I think the vast majority of you are trolls. You're incredibly biased, have no actual connection to either school, and only look to get a rise out of people. For the legitimate, reasonable OSU fans on here, I'm sorry you get stereotyped by the others.

I was at the game, in the student section. It was a surreal experience. I've never seen 112,000 people go from complete elation to stunned disbelief so quickly. Even at only 23, I'll probably never experience anything like it again. It took a while for people to even realized what had happened. It was the complete opposite of the 2011 last second win against ND (I was there too). Overall it was something crazy I'll never forget.

At the end of the day, we're still ahead of schedule. If 10 months ago you told my Harbaugh would be our coach, we'd be ranked 15 with two close losses to top 5 teams, and we had 3 shutouts, two against ranked teams, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The crazy playoff hype train is now dead, but that was unrealistic anyway. Harbaugh is still a hell of a coach and we're well on our way to where we want to be.

"Have resolve. Put steel in the spine, and we'll move forward" - Jim Harbaugh.

What hurts more? Michigan or the browns loss this weekend?

And no I'm not am alumni of ohio state. I am an avid fan of theirs though. I didn't know college football was only for alumna of the schools. My bad.

If you, a browns fan, an ohio native want to come on here and be a Michigan Homer you really need to expect to take shit. Don't sit here and take the position that you're only interested in intelligent discussion. That's not how sports rivalries work. We're going to mock michigan severely just like they would do to us.

I was not going to post anything, for obvious reasons, Yes, You were

but I figured I'll make one post. BULLSHIT

To start, I think the vast majority of you are trolls. You're incredibly biased, have no actual connection to either school, and only look to get a rise out of people. For the legitimate, reasonable OSU fans on here, I'm sorry you get stereotyped by the others. A transparent attempt to lick some scrotum and suck male appendage in an attempt to win sympathetic allies..

I was at the game, in the student section. It was a surreal experience. I've never seen 112,000 people go from complete elation to stunned disbelief so quickly. Even at only 23, I'll probably never experience anything like it again. Dude, you're 23.. You haven't experienced Squat!!

It took a while for people to even realized what had happened. Of course it did!! They're Michigan fans and alums fer Crissakes!!!

"Have resolve. Put steel in the arse, and we'll move forward" - Jim Harbaugh.

I was not going to post anything, for obvious reasons, but I figured I'll make one post. To start, I think the vast majority of you are trolls. You're incredibly biased, have no actual connection to either school, and only look to get a rise out of people. For the legitimate, reasonable OSU fans on here, I'm sorry you get stereotyped by the others.

I was at the game, in the student section. It was a surreal experience. I've never seen 112,000 people go from complete elation to stunned disbelief so quickly. Even at only 23, I'll probably never experience anything like it again. It took a while for people to even realized what had happened. It was the complete opposite of the 2011 last second win against ND (I was there too). Overall it was something crazy I'll never forget.

At the end of the day, we're still ahead of schedule. If 10 months ago you told my Harbaugh would be our coach, we'd be ranked 15 with two close losses to top 5 teams, and we had 3 shutouts, two against ranked teams, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The crazy playoff hype train is now dead, but that was unrealistic anyway. Harbaugh is still a hell of a coach and we're well on our way to where we want to be.

Well Woodie, I was at Red Right 88, you're to young to have experienced it first hand. Same situation.

BTW, my college- which I hold no allegiance to, only has a Division III football team- so being an Ohio native- it was a natural to adopt Ohio State as my college team. Sorry that OSU fans intensely dislike Michigan. Maybe Harbaugh can start poaching top recruits from Ohio, because There isn't enough home grown talent north of Toledo.

So? You think that only persons with a connection with a school have a right to comment about that school's game?

As for getting a rise out of you....all that needed to be said was: watch the ending.

And FYI, ALL OSU fans are legitimate and reasonable.

Look....your team just committed one of the biggest fuckups in the history of American sports. You need to deal with it in that context.....not by whining to people who point out the truth of it.

I expect all of what you say is true.

OK, sure.

That was a beautiful thing. Biggest choke job Ive ever seen. And one of the most enjoyable.

GO BUCKS!

Hey, I'm OSU all the way- but when the poor kid is getting death threats- that's gone way too far.

This outrage over death threats is always overboard. Are they wrong? Yes. Do they ever amount to anything? No, and they never will. Killing an athlete for his screw up in a game has never even been attempted as far as I know.

This outrage over death threats is always overboard. Are they wrong? Yes. Do they ever amount to anything? No, and they never will. Killing an athlete for his screw up in a game has never even been attempted as far as I know.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/02/murder-soccer-player-after-own-goal-20-years-ago-still-resonates-in-colombia/

FYI, the threats were from a handful of 15 year olds on twitter.

Our punter was a male model in Australia. He'll either punt in the NFL or go be a model again. He'll be ok.

I feel ya. But that article goes into how the country has developed and matured. I'd still suggest they have a ways to go to reach US levels. So we'll be fine.

Hey, I'm OSU all the way- but when the poor kid is getting death threats- that's gone way too far.

THATS not a beautiful thing. I agree. Doesnt remove my happiness from Mich losing. But I feel for the kid if that is going on. Eevn if he is a pretty boy model punter. Just shows that Mich has some cold blooded fans AND a punter with slickery fingers.

Archived