THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

^ lol and this is after a huge win, beating one of our 2 most hated rivals.

I could listen to this song forever though....... Great memories.

its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

The quality has plummeted recently. I suggest r/browns if you want to have some decent conversation. There are shitheads aplenty there, but more than enough posters willing to have intelligent discussion.

Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

to make contact.

I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

to try to get to him?

what?

On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

Giving up an average of 26 ppg isn't the road to victory. We can't count on McCown putting up a historical performance every week.

On the bright side I did start our Kicker on my fantasy team.......................

Hope you won lots- the guy is a keeper.

OK.....I take back everything I said about McCown.

Ditto.

And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

Bowe is done- look for him to get cut and soon. You don't pay a guy $9 million to be inactive. Barnidge is the surprise of the year.

Hey Tour, you want to just go after my posts? Like I was the only 1 bitching? why don't you do the world a favor and strap a bomb to yourself and go to a vacant area and blow yourself into a million pieces.

Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

sorry T. Amtrak wi-fi sucks. was in the 2nd bowl, row 1, 42ish line, behind Brns. bench, Lakelife sign. this was the closest game to n.c. on the schedule. Last season went to panthers & falcons but pasted on Tenn. (uuuhhhggg). Peeps Money Mac Daddy Cown after scoring rushing TD (remember jets) was all up & down his sidelines showing he wants to be the leader of not letting his sidelines get down on offense or defense. Flip called 1 hell of a game & let Josh call what he saw. Or issues on D continue the same. We confuse ourselves on zone coverage's (haden, you don't have help, EVER). Far to many designed schemes to hide our own Defense to make a play. Mike nailed it "Just line up & smash the man in front of you" amen brother!! If our LB's cannot stay clean to make a tackle our DB's are screwed on having to make all of them. To the ratbirds that may be on this board. "I was treated with class all day & the football trash talkin was a blast" Scoreboard Baby!! Scoreboard!! REFS YOU SUCK balls & ass period..

Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

So much for no moderation this week.

If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

Let's have a good week.

Zombo

hell, i was happy last week even though we lost.

yes some phases of the scheme week to week kinda got you scratching your head and the defense should be the strong point of the team, which it isn't SO FAR. that's what coaching and practice is all about. i believe pettine, flip and o'neill will get it figured out.

i'm happy because i see a difference in this team. we are in these games against teams that we'd usually get blown out by. san diego and baltimore were 2 frickin great games. thankfully we won one of them.

the negative nancies need to chill.

If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

Let's have a good week.

Zombo

Thanks, exactly what I'm sure most people are feeling too.

I'll fully admit I'm one of those guys that's still a little grumbly after a win. I mean I'm happy we won but now Haden is out for who knows how long, front 7 is as bad as ever and the running game is still...well I dunno. McCown had to throw 51 times for that win, how long before his arm is hanging?

But yeah fuck Blt, fuck them right in the mouf. Stupid cunts got away from the run for the 2nd straight year after carving us for a quarter.

Let's have a good week.

Zombo

Zombo is Dalton!

Classic stuff Tour! LMAO!

All this...

Once again Josh leads us down field for a FG. Can't seem to find the endzone........

Ok Tell me again how good Josh is.........................

And when we do get with in striking distance, Josh takes 2 or 3 sacks forcing a fg try and our d fucking is a waste

How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

And then...

Who cares we won. Let's all enjoy this for now and hope the Chargers beat Pisspuke

Fan of the year?

Let's have a good week.

Zombo

You sick bastards! This thread has me putting Depends on the grocery list about 25-30 years before that's supposed to happen.

Medicineman with the perfect avatar gets a hattrick of warnings.

You know what the best part of all this is? It's FREE.

I sincerely hope the metal detectors are working good at the stadium this Sunday for McCown's and Pettine's sake. All it takes is 1 knucklehead with a right to forget his meds + plus a right to bear arms and it could get ugly right after the coin toss.

The thread that keeps giving!

Josh McCown all the way. Trade Manziel to Dallas. Go Browns.

Can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. Also, did you change your avatar or did a mod do it for you? (either way it's funny, but friggin hilarious if a mod did it)

Of course, no game's perfect, but anybody who failed to see some great stuff yesterday wasn't watching the same game I was.

We "Played like Browns" at just the right times!!!...and we beat MY most hated team & city. A city that had a team torn from them turned around & did it to us?

I wish NO GOOD for the Ravens & Baltimore. Thanks Browns!!!

Mike

Archived