THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

You and your fucking analysis of every fucking play. Why don't you just enjoy the fucking game and shut the fuck up with your fucking amateur bullshit.

Why don't you just fuck off and not read it?? Actually why don't you just fuck off in general. You bring no value to the board. Zombo should go dick tater and ban you ..... Yea I know how it's really spelled. Just seemed like both words belonged in a post about you.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this...

Once again Josh leads us down field for a FG. Can't seem to find the endzone........

Ok Tell me again how good Josh is.........................

And when we do get with in striking distance, Josh takes 2 or 3 sacks forcing a fg try and our d fucking is a waste

How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

And then...

Who cares we won. Let's all enjoy this for now and hope the Chargers beat Pisspuke

Fan of the year?

first Ravens TD- CB totally missed the edge- he had outside contain.

Man, more of the same old, same old.

If we are asking CBs to "set the edge" we have real design issues.

I dont know what he could be doing tbh, I just know that these consistent overthrows by McCown are pissing me off. These are routine NFL throws.

I think the deep ball to Gabe was around Josh's max arm. He's simply not going to have the deep accuracy stronger-armed QBs are going to have.

Duke is the second best rookie WR, behind Cooper.

And you guys said Farmer can't draft WR's.

lol... I enjoyed that...

You and your fucking analysis of every fucking play. Why don't you just enjoy the fucking game and shut the fuck up with your fucking amateur bullshit.

So cranky... Did McC's game jolt you out of your JFF wet dream?

He's just pissed because he picked the Ravens in the Survivor league today. How does any Browns fan ever do that?

He's just pissed because he picked the Ravens in the Survivor league today. How does any Browns fan ever do that?

Ah.... pressed his luck picking SD over us Week #4.

Could be both that and the wet dream...

Did he set the record? I thought Bernie threw for 489 once upon a time.

At any rate... game ball to Josh...

... and one to Whitner for twisting Forsett's ankle.

I believe McCown's Browns record is 3 consecutive games over 300 yards.

At any rate, WHAT A WIN!!!

Mike

nah diehard is cool as shit. might be the fantasy thing but i doubt it. this is social media and if you're sitting and typing your every feeling you could be right or wrong....or just drunk dialing.

believe men if i could wind together all the blustery long winded rants, stories and other whimsical thoughts i've proposed :ph34r: i'd write a novel and it'd prob do pretty good.d

cuz i got some great true life stories that'd make most of you either blush or vomit.

nah diehard is cool as shit.

Could be, mik... but it'd be nice if there was some evidence in the Forum to support your contention.

Say, maybe an actual football post once a year???

Analysis of every fucking linemen move is boring. I just want fucking wins and don't give a flying fuck about the other bullshit. So fuck you. And oh, have a nice day. Dick head,

If you prefer picking lint out of your navel, then have at it. But that activity has less to do with why the Browns win or lose.

Meanwhile....weeden is getting beat down by sheard.

And Tom Terrific by the 'Boys... most recently by Hardy after the TD pass to Edleman was on its way.

Getting ugly and personal in here today..

its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

Wee-done had 1st & goal from the 6yd line and couldn't get a TD.

On 4th down he had a guy open on a fade route and overthrew him.

I almost feel sorry for the Cowgirls...almost.

Archived