THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Defense is not dicipline sometimes. Nice play by Mingo though. Offense needs to wake up now

first Ravens TD- CB totally missed the edge- he had outside contain.

Man, more of the same old, same old.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

No way, 5'7" WRs dominate :wacko:

It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

For short red zone shots I'll agree. For the majority of his overthrowing Benjamin it's not a factor. They are just bad throws. He has missed 3 TD so far in 2 games to Benji He continues to hold the ball way to long as well. Don't get me wrong I've seen some good things too but he needs to tighten it up.

Ok so I won't go full WalterWhite here but enough is enough. We may not have the most talent but we have a lot of good D players. I believe our god awful D has to be Oneil. With the highest D payroll in the league and ranked last after 5 games Jummah needs to force Pettine to fire that piece of shit. If we don't score a TD on the next drive they need to play Manziel the rest of the game too, especially if Josh takes another sack.

How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

Simple. Pettines best chance of keeping his job is winning games now. Mccown gives him the better chance even as slim as that chance is...

y'all see Kruger whiff on that tackle on Forsett? We dropped him back as the 4-3 OLB'er and expect him to make an open field tackle on a guy he may have 60-70lbs on. What are we doing? Mingo makes that play in the open field, why does Pettine think Kruger makes a better 4-3 olb'er than mingo?

I also saw Kruger whiff on Flacco.

What CAN he do?

Are we really gonna depend on McCown next year? Are we gonna draft a QB? Does anyone actually think we're going anywhere this year? So.......why not play Manziel and see what he can develop into? Otherwise, why keep him? I'm tired of watching this BS, at least Manziel would give you something interesting to watch.

Archived