Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Ok Tell me again how good Josh is.........................

The problem is our short receivers. The CBs are much bigger for Baltimore. This will be a problem for us all season. Lets hope they address this in the offseason.

wtf is soloman even doing on the field? Our edes are helpless. Dansby absolutely got washed out of that long run by Forsett, no backbone anywhere.

We just need to spread out and throw. Our running plays are a complete fucking waste. From a defense standpoint I swear I saw Kruger completely forget why he got into the backfield as he could have turned around and murdered Flacco. Haden being owned by Kamar??? Omfg. We need to keep Duke in on every down as well.

• Upvote 1

Tell me again how good our rushing game and defense is?

We have 9 yards rushing on 8 carries.

"We WILL run the ball."

-Mike Pettine

To be fair, he never said they would run it very far..

TCPO is right about Kruger, take your 8m and pls get the fuck out of Cleveland....sorry we made you stand up it was the worst decision of your career to go to a 3-4 team

Well, trading field goals for touchdowns may keep Cleveland in the game a little while but the Browns will need defensive stands and a trip into in the end-zone.

Well, trading field goals for touchdowns may keep Cleveland in the game a little while but the Browns will need defensive stands and a trip into in the in-zone.

Sorry, but "in-zone"? Really?

Sorry, but "in-zone"? Really?

Typos happen, especially when one is working on something else and popping by quickly to comment. It's how the brain works when typing quickly, substituting similar sounding words. So "end-zone" can become "in-zone". Fortunately I am not concerned about such errors when posting on forums like this. A bigger concern is the first half performance Cleveland has offered versus a Ravens squad that was supposedly ripe for the picking.

• Upvote 1

pettine has no confidence in the pass rush. We put 4 guys on the line with their hands down and the secondary still gives the receivers way too much space. So all Flacco does is check down for 4-6 yds. The secondary cannot give our rush enough time playing like that.

It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

• Upvote 1

Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

• Upvote 1

Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

Yes, but Manzeil did it for one game where our D played lights out. Could he do it today? I doubt it.

Manziel had 2 good throws to Benjamin. Not exactly a big sample size.. We need to score touchdowns but I'm still more worried about the defense..