THE BROWNS BOARD

LOL at these Browns Lousy Defense

Soju

Five Consecutive First round picks: Richardson, Weeden, Mingo, Gilbert, Manziel ... none of them contributed to this football team today. This is historical. Nobody goes 0 for 5.

But the players we have fought tooth and nail to the last second.

Z

:) To quote Butch Davis- "they played their guts out today." Except Dwayne Bowe- who's collected by my math- $2.2 million for contributing nothing to date to the cause. But my point is- we can't stop blowing sunshine up our collective asses. We lost to a decimated team on a collective defensive implosion. It gets worse from here on out.

How much longer is the team going to be able to sustain one heartbreaking loss after another- and not just fold up and say- "shit, this philosophy ain't working"?

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2015/10/cleveland_browns_are_1-3_and_t.html#incart_big-photo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five Consecutive First round picks: Richardson, Weeden, Mingo, Gilbert, Manziel ... none of them contributed to this football team today. This is historical. Nobody goes 0 for 5.

If sucking was the object of the game, it would be hard to go 5-0. It really is unfuckingbelievable that we can suck so bad and do it so consistently.

ok, I won't use the word stains anymore. And quite honestly when I typed it I did feel like a traitor believe it or not.

but you can go back in my post history since post number one to see that I am nothing short of a die hard Browns fan like all of you guys.

I was born in Mayfield Hts. and raised in Twinsburg and Solon, Ohio for 34 years.

Been in Korea since 2010 and have faithfully shelled out the $240 for the league pass. at least you guys can watch this crap for free. I have to pay to be tortured every year.

I don't see any reference to Stains. That being said, I don't blame anyone for calling us that. Geez, my relatives in Pittsburgh are beginning to feel sorry for me.

Zombo will do the right thing.

Roach, I changed the title of the thread- Me and Z are pretty much in accord on who gets the boot- but I think the frustration level of the fanbase just got ratcheted up another level.

ok, I won't use the word stains anymore. And quite honestly when I typed it I did feel like a traitor believe it or not.

but you can go back in my post history since post number one to see that I am nothing short of a die hard Browns fan like all of you guys.

I was born in Mayfield Hts. and raised in Twinsburg and Solon, Ohio for 34 years.

Been in Korea since 2010 and have faithfully shelled out the $240 for the league pass. at least you guys can watch this crap for free. I have to pay to be tortured every year.

Alright settle down, we will deal with you.

Still wondwring who I "screwed" though. And only because Im drunk.

Fucking Hoorta ...

Z

Fucking Hoorta ...

Z

I wouldn't worry about it Z. We are all just pissed and taking it out on each other. If you banned em, I'm sure they had more than 1 chance to straighten up.

Z totally agree on your previous draft personnel rant. I don't think it will happen with this draft class in 2015. Mayle still no where with Dallas. Pryor is no where. Bowe is the stinker by far. Some goods of 2015 may start a positive in scouting to change this thing around.

Fucking Hoorta ...

Z

As they say in rehab Z- "ain't no problem alcohol can't make worse". I love ya man- and I've been hammering down a fair share of wine myself since another crushing defeat. If you want to screw with our resident Steeler trolls like Vag and the rest- it's up to you. They seem to take it in good humor. Just sayin' I wouldn't mess with their screen names and avatars. When they get too over the top- I agree- they need a kiddie timeout.

... if you hadn't been all nazi manually changing my avatar and locking it I wouldn't have probably taken on this personna.

I've no issue with Soju staying... but the above was some amazing bullshit...

You are not alone... try a Sunday Ticket tab for 10 years...

As they say in rehab Z- "ain't no problem alcohol can't make worse". I love ya man- and I've been hammering down a fair share of wine myself since another crushing defeat.

We've talked wine before. You do not drink "hammerin'" wine..

Zombo remember me? You blocked me out last year because I criticised Hayden and then there was a pile on and I threatened to troll. That was pretty nazi.

Then I found out about your dumb site and google millions, so I backed off cuz you could put the hit on me. Just like Adolph...........

Anyways rooting for this team is getting old just like this site. Go Stains!

I agree with all you just said, but let me make two points:

1. Soju is a fucking asshole. I get his shtick ... but calling the Browns the Stains??? Browns fans don't do that. This forum is for Browns fans. They can vent all they want. Buy once they jump ship, or exposes themselves as posers ... Steeler fan rules apply.

2. Go ahead and be mad at the Browns. Be mad at Jimmy and Farmer, but the players? We may not have the right players, but the players we have left everything on the field. The fact that Travis Benjamin and Gary Barnridge are our best weapons and we had 7 first round draft picks in the last four years ... is not the fault of Travis and Gary.

The fact that Josh McCown is our starting QB is not Josh McCowns fault ... he gave everything he had.

We had the 4th pick in the draft in 2014 and we traded back for a CB who we dont trust enough to be the 5th corner. We are playing a special teamer, Johnson Bademosi, over the 8th pick in the entire NFL draft last year ... Front office keeps screwing up ... but the coaching staff amd the players wanted that game as badly as I did Sunday. At some point you have to pick the right players.

And if you give up on the team ... this is not the only board in town, no one is gonna miss Debbie.

Z

-- Still wondering who I have screwed because they disagreed with me. Name names.

We can bitch and moan all we want, but you can't say it any more "right" than Z did here.

It's easy to see the players and think "what the hell". But Z is right. They are here because of the front office. Maybe, just maybe another coach might be able to inspire and coach the players up, maybe. But right now, I put a lot if not all the blame on the damn front office. Our drafting, as I have and many others have pointed out, has been horrific. Our signings like Bowie, what the hell? Farmer better be on the hot seat IMO.

He's not a big enough man to allow opposing opinions. Censorship is the biggest indicator of fear.

Zombo was exactly right. No real Browns fan no matter how discouraged or frustrated will call the Browns the stains. I was glad to see Zombo come down on that. That is a crossing the line from being upset and frustrated to one of showing contempt. Not acceptable ever.

complete dog shit. Im so sick of being a Browns fan. Run to the outside! Pass to the outside! Screen! Our defense is a complete clusterfvck.

Guess it's that time of year again where you have to start rooting to lose to get a high draft pick. Inept pieces of shit in cleveland. All of them

Nobody would miss this asshole. Go fuck yourself

I don't see any reference to Stains. That being said, I don't blame anyone for calling us that. Geez, my relatives in Pittsburgh are beginning to feel sorry for me.

Zombo will do the right thing.

Somebody edited it. And I agree but if you want to talk like a Squeeler fan you will get treated like one.

WSS

Zombo is absolute correct - except I've been tired of some of these online tough guy jackasses

who just want to start trouble, and a couple he's given great leeway for too long, imho.

The years I've been around the board, hell, we've ALWAYS disagreed about stuff. And then there

are the occasional opportunistic trouble makers that want negative attention...apparently, so they

can bitch they got it.

It just stinks up the board a bit. The mods do a great job.

Like ole Rich - we raised hell with each other a lot back in the day - but never once did I take Rich for

a trouble-maker, and he was just a negative Nancy from the gitgo.

About the game - it still seems like the Browns have everything so complicated ... and as a whole, the miscommunications

and missed assignments are resulting in mistakes. It seems that defenses are looking at our offense, and see no

threatening wr's except Benjamin. You constantly see the lb's cheat up and just stuff the run if they can.

Where the *(%) has Hawkins been? Dwayne Bowe just fooled Farmer into giving

him one more big paycheck. That one route he ran - he sandbagged it in the worst, most obvious way. Pryor

would have been far more productive. Anyways, the defenses are constantly playing the run, and daring

the Browns and qb/wr's to accomplish much. Hartline got hurt, the 4th wr draft pick couldn't even make the team :mad:

and Bowe apparently only went out on the field because "God gave him talent and told him to show up for a play"...

Bowe doesn't know how to come back for the ball after all these freaking years?????? :mad:

And another thing - look at the TE's and WR's Phillip Rivers has to throw to:

malcolm floyd 6-5 225 ufa 2004
keenan allen 6-2 3rd round 2013
Ladarious green 6-6 240 4th round 2012
Jacoby JOnes 6 - 4 215 3rd round 2007
and they just drafted Melvin Gordon 1st round 2015 - not sure they hit it with him....
The Browns made mistakes, both defenses gave up big plays, the secondary missed Joe Haden BADLY,
and Floyd and Allen, and Green, made a couple of them look silly. But the Browns were playing with
a ton of intensity - in previous years they did NOT. So, the coaching staff isn't the problem, outside
of maybe everything is too complicated to get implemented the first half of the season.....?
But who was it... Bademosi ? #24? Two freakin penalties on ONE PLAY ? And making the mistake
of jumping offsides....on a MISSED FG with the game on the line?
The upside is.. :) ... that the Browns will draft a qb, two wr's, a TE to replace Dray, and a lb or two.
And they will all make the Browns a complete team, and the Browns will go to the goldang superbowl
next year...dammit.

it was a nail-biter. The Browns are playing with a ton of emotion - they will clean up the mistakes.

That is how Duke got me so many points...

I do have a complaint about the refs. I forget who it was, but the Browns defender was holding on the way downfield.

Called. Okay. So, later, a Chargers defender is clearly holding all the way downfield...no call.

What the.... and this happens a LOT. Sure, I'm biased to the max, but I keep seeing it. And Dwayne Bowe, is

a sissy.

I have no knowledge on the history of "Stains" so take my input with whatever you wish.

I don't always agree with OP or the way he presents things sometimes posing as internet tough guy. But 'd give it a day or two to calm down like all here need to do before making any final decision to ban.

After losing in such a "unique" way, I'd vote for some leeway. Hell I even feel sorry for some of my U. of Texas friends for 3 straight failures that all involved special teams snafu's.

"Stains" was definitely too much Debbie - only Stooler fucktards call us that. That being said, I don't mind this thread and his venting, because ALL/EVERY/ENTIRE Browns fans should be pissed, sick, embarrassed, dejected at what the Browns are........ We are what we are, and dating back to the last 5 games of last year, we are a 1-9 team that is showing no signs of getting better.......... Period.

My sig says it all, and I'm starting to wonder........

Kind of my thoughts, after so long it just becomes painful and no longer entertaining or positively effective to me. I'm starting to believe taking next year off from our season tickets would be a fucking vacation almost. There is a point where enough is enough and your time and health would be better spent doing other activities. It is after all, just a game.

By you taking over my avatar and locking me out of my controls is not "nazi" like? Come on man, you know what you did by doing that would rub anyone the wrong way. So I took the personna and ran with it. I thought if that's what he thinks of me then Ill play the part.

I think this opens up a fascinating opportunity. So your avatar influences your behavior? The possibilities are endless!

Can we see what Strawberry Shortcake does?

Ooh! Richard Simmons! He's ridiculously positive and gay. And by gay l mean happy, of course.

i'm seriously considering taking the season off too in a sense. I want to just TiVo the game and go do something like workout, swim, run....or go for a walk in a nature park now that it's autumn in NE OH. THan just come home and blow through the already obnoxious CBS broadcast where they talk more about their fall lineup than they do about football. I can put up with that shit if the Browns are playing at least semi well. I can't watch a dude run through our defense like we're playing no pads practice.....than get an immediate segue into CBS's new must see TV lineu.

You are not alone... try a Sunday Ticket tab for 10 years...

Or 16 years in my case with a trip to Cleveland every year for the last 7 seasons on my tab.

Still love the team and I think we beat Baltimore Sunday.

13-3

Zombo remember me? You blocked me out last year because I criticised Hayden and then there was a pile on and I threatened to troll. That was pretty nazi.

Then I found out about your dumb site and google millions, so I backed off cuz you could put the hit on me. Just like Adolph...........

Anyways rooting for this team is getting old just like this site. Go Stains!

Like volunteering to be a human sacrifice...

He's not a big enough man to allow opposing opinions. Censorship is the biggest indicator of fear.

And yet here you are... able to make this elucidating post. Square that fuckin' circle, if you can.

Nazi dictator, Soju and bamwa/douche nozzle? Nope. Both of you are too dumb to post here.

This is a PRIVATE forum. You are only allowed to post here because the people who own it are nice enough to let you post.

You have no right of free expression - never have, never will. Your ability to express yourself ENDS precisely at the point where the person who owns the server decides that it should. Your objectively wrong expectation was created only inside your own mind because you never bothered to pay attention in school. The first amendment deals only with the actions of government entities toward citizens... and nothing else. Z's actions are nowhere near "Nazi-like" - and they never will be. Frankly, Z is being too nice in my opinion. Deal with it.

Don't cry - nobody will miss you.

And you'll always be wrong.

Archived