THE BROWNS BOARD

LOL at these Browns Lousy Defense

Soju

complete dog shit. Im so sick of being a Browns fan. Run to the outside! Pass to the outside! Screen! Our defense is a complete clusterfvck.

Guess it's that time of year again where you have to start rooting to lose to get a high draft pick. Inept pieces of shit in cleveland. All of them

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, here we are already talking about on to next season.

It's not like there's a new season a couple months away. You have to wait nearly 365 more days. A YEAR, that's a long effing time. and YEAR after YEAR after YEAR we are saying this. We've been saying it since 1999. 15-16 years now. wtf is this shit?

That 1/4 of a human being life! The bullshit needs to fucking end already. Whatever needs to happen, it needs to end.

Statistically, it should be impossible to suck THIS BAD for THIS LONG.

Stains? Remind me to delete you in the morning. Take your last shots, Debbie.

Z

It's how we've been playing. Oh I get. No one make the Fuerer mad. Go on nazi dictator, if you hadn't been all nazi manually changing my avatar and locking it I wouldn't have probably taken on this personna. Moron.

It's how we've been playing. Oh I get. No one make the Fuerer mad. Go on nazi dictator, if you hadn't been all nazi manually changing my avatar and locking it I wouldn't have probably taken on this personna. Moron.

I am the furthest thing from a Nazi you could ever imagine. But no Browns fan I have ever met, and I have met thousands ... would ever call us the Stains.

Bye, Felicia.

Z

I am the furthest thing from a Nazi you could ever imagine. But no Browns fan I have ever met, and I have met thousands ... would ever call us the Stains.

Bye, Felicia.

Z

I called them the stains because that is what they are playing like. Yeah the stoolers call them that, but that is exactly how they are playing like.

Stains? Remind me to delete you in the morning. Take your last shots, Debbie.

Z

Z, let him vent- I'm pretty sick myself on how we lost that game. You're not going to win many games giving up 400+ yards of offense. Including the "prevent victory defense" on the last drive. Some of those plays the Chargers racked up big gains on were total, complete defensive breakdowns- and that's on the coaching staff.

If Pettine is a defensive genius- well- show me bucko.

By you taking over my avatar and locking me out of my controls is not "nazi" like? Come on man, you know what you did by doing that would rub anyone the wrong way. So I took the personna and ran with it. I thought if that's what he thinks of me then Ill play the part.

By you taking over my avatar and locking me out of my controls is not "nazi" like? Come on man, you know what you did by doing that would rub anyone the wrong way. So I took the personna and ran with it. I thought if that's what he thinks of me then Ill play the part.

Exactly- Z- I really wish you'd stop screwing people you don't agree with.

Z, let him vent- I'm pretty sick myself on how we lost that game. You're not going to win many games giving up 400+ yards of offense. Including the "prevent victory defense" on the last drive. Some of those plays the Chargers racked up big gains on were total, complete defensive breakdowns- and that's on the coaching staff.

If Pettine is a defensive genius- well- show me bucko.

At least it wasn't against a team that was playing with a JV line, rookie RB and most of their receiving corps hurt............... Oh, wait...........

You deserve an Emmy then because you play a perfect fucktard.

Exactly- Z- I really wish you'd stop screwing people you don't agree with.

Who else have I "screwed"?

I have never heard a Browns fan call us the "Stains".

I can take a wolf. I can't take a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Is there somebody I banned that belongs here? Please explain.

If there is anybody here that I "screwed" because I didn't agree with you let me know.

I hope we're not talking about Steeler fans. If you want a board that doesnt fuck with Steeler fans ... well, this isnt it.

Z

At least you're not 59! I went to my first game when I was nine! how do you think us older people feel? For me it's waiting for the draft every year. Waiting for a playoff caliber team. Watching coaches come and go. Looking at players like Ladanian Tomlinson, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Khalil Mack, go to other teams while we draft the Charlie Fryes and Greg Littles of the world.

After all these years I'm getting cynical, frustrated and mad

At least you're not 59! I went to my first game when I was nine! how do you think us older people feel? For me it's waiting for the draft every year. Waiting for a playoff caliber team. Watching coaches come and go. Looking at players like Ladanian Tomlinson, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Khalil Mack, go to other teams while we draft the Charlie Fryes and Greg Littles of the world.

After all these years I'm getting cynical, frustrated and mad

^ I feel you pain. I dare anyone who's being 1\2 objective right now, based on schedule and current play- seeing the Browns winning more than 4 games this year.

Ya know- I had faint hope when Da Chargers missed that last second FG, but NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Offsides, we lose. I don't know if it's the curse of Chief Wahoo, or what- no way the Browns should have lost that game.

I was at the game. Tough lose

Brutal, just brutal. I love your rose colored glasses LBC, but we are in serious trouble and it's going to get uglier by the week.

Who else have I "screwed"?

I have never heard a Browns fan call us the "Stains".

I can take a wolf. I can't take a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Is there somebody I banned that belongs here? Please explain.

If there is anybody here that I "screwed" because I didn't agree with you let me know.

I hope we're not talking about Steeler fans. If you want a board that doesnt fuck with Steeler fans ... well, this isnt it.

Z

Z- you just have to realize there's plenty of Browns fans, not just Soju and WW, who are freaking sick and tired of losing. So count me in. Need I mention there's more than one of our Board members who dropped their season tickets- because they were totally fed up tossing good money year after year to watch this shit performance?

I'm willing to not lose hope yet- but I hate to say it- this season has all the ingredients of the good ship Titanic (Browns) heading right into another iceberg- full speed ahead.

I watch the browns because I love my team. Have to look at the good shit or go watch girls field hockey.

Dude, have you seen some of those girls? Smokin'!! ;)

I watch the browns because I love my team. Have to look at the good shit or go watch girls field hockey.

Maybe the Lingerie Bowl might be more entertaining. :)

Ya know- I love the Browns too- I just wish for a change I wouldn't have this feeling of impending doom every Sunday wondering how the Browns are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Z- you just have to realize there's plenty of Browns fans, not just Soju and WW, who are freaking sick and tired of losing. So count me in. Need I mention there's more than one of our Board members who dropped their season tickets- because they were totally fed up tossing good money year after year to watch this shit performance?

I'm willing to not lose hope yet- but I hate to say it- this season has all the ingredients of the good ship Titanic (Browns) heading right into another iceberg- full speed ahead.

I agree with all you just said, but let me make two points:

1. Soju is a fucking asshole. I get his shtick ... but calling the Browns the Stains??? Browns fans don't do that. This forum is for Browns fans. They can vent all they want. Buy once they jump ship, or exposes themselves as posers ... Steeler fan rules apply.

2. Go ahead and be mad at the Browns. Be mad at Jimmy and Farmer, but the players? We may not have the right players, but the players we have left everything on the field. The fact that Travis Benjamin and Gary Barnridge are our best weapons and we had 7 first round draft picks in the last four years ... is not the fault of Travis and Gary.

The fact that Josh McCown is our starting QB is not Josh McCowns fault ... he gave everything he had.

We had the 4th pick in the draft in 2014 and we traded back for a CB who we dont trust enough to be the 5th corner. We are playing a special teamer, Johnson Bademosi, over the 8th pick in the entire NFL draft last year ... Front office keeps screwing up ... but the coaching staff amd the players wanted that game as badly as I did Sunday. At some point you have to pick the right players.

And if you give up on the team ... this is not the only board in town, no one is gonna miss Debbie.

Z

-- Still wondering who I have screwed because they disagreed with me. Name names.

"Stains" was definitely too much Debbie - only Stooler fucktards call us that. That being said, I don't mind this thread and his venting, because ALL/EVERY/ENTIRE Browns fans should be pissed, sick, embarrassed, dejected at what the Browns are........ We are what we are, and dating back to the last 5 games of last year, we are a 1-9 team that is showing no signs of getting better.......... Period.

My sig says it all, and I'm starting to wonder........

Five Consecutive First round picks: Richardson, Weeden, Mingo, Gilbert, Manziel ... none of them contributed to this football team today. This is historical. Nobody goes 0 for 5.

But the players we have fought tooth and nail to the last second.

Z

In another thread I said "matching our ass-draggin & skid mark leaving talent". I didn't know that this "stains" word would fire up the Admins and glad I didn't use it! wheeew....please, let this just be a warning.....Zombo, sir

Archived