THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe because you're basing it on one catch? Crow's been bad all year. If he put a whole season together, he would be my favorite player.

Crow averaged 4.1 a carry with 8 TDs last season behind the line that kept Manziel from being Montana. O line play has been poor this year but my original point is the organization seems to talk about Johnson as if he is Tomlinson and while I like his pass catching and speed in space he doesn't seem like that 5'9 210 frame will hold up.

Crow averaged 4.1 a carry with 8 TDs last season behind the line that kept Manziel from being Montana. O line play has been poor this year but my original point is the organization seems to talk about Johnson as if he is Tomlinson and while I like his pass catching and speed in space he doesn't seem like that 5'9 210 frame will hold up.

Ok last year is last year. I don't think anyone here was displeased with Isaiah last year. And certainly no one has called DJ the next LT.

They're actually showing this game on channel 10 in Tampa! I am actually watching the game! Our defense looks better.but field goals in the red zone won't cut it against Rivers.

OLine play has NOT been terrible - go read all of Tour's threads. Schwartz is a top 10, arguably top5 RT in the league. Lowest graded OL has actually been Mack.

The problem is the overall scheme and the playcalling.. ZBS is just not as usable as it was in the past.

Didn't say terrible, said poor, and even Tour would admit PFF had the O Line graded lower than he did and Football Outsider had them ranked 27th Run, 29th Pass. I've watched every game and the O line has struggled because all it takes is one guy breaking down to kill the play. Not sure how Tour scores it but both Mack and Bitonio (I believe) whiffed on the screen block. Bitonio has a false start, as does Thomas. Mack has a holding penalty and those are just off the top of my head.

Archived