THE BROWNS BOARD

* * * Official Raiders @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *

JAFBF

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have drafted Carr.

Yah- what else is new?

Browns red zone threat, Gary Barnidge, that's right no need for good WRs.

Also want a fantastic offensive line we've got

Total complete suckage- suck, suck, suck. SUCK. McCowns sucks, the playcalling sucks- the defense sucks, Schwartz sucks- I waste my Sunday afternoos watching this suckage?

This isn't an overreaction IMO: I see why Josh deserved a chance to start today, I get it. But it's obvious this whole team plays down when he's under center. The team plays a lot different when Manziel is in there. Correct your mistake and put Manziel in.

Based on what evidence? 2 quarters of play? If anything it proves our defense still isn't very good despite the focus over the past 2 years of draft picks...

Based on what evidence? 2 quarters of play? If anything it proves our defense still isn't very good despite the focus over the past 2 years of draft picks...

The fact that he's now missed two open deep ball that Manziel has objectively thrown for TD's. The fact that he gets a clean pocket on a blitz and can't even attempt to throw the ball. The fact that he's missed wide open guys multiple times now. That shit brings the whole team down.

I'm so glad we drafted Justin Gilbert at #8 and passed on Carr and a plethora of wide receivers. Go Farmer!

Yep.

I've tried my best to remain as positive as humanly possible. Text his ass, tell him his 4 gamer is eternal. Bye bye, time to blow it up again.

The Browns may turn this around,but it doesn't feel like it. Play Manziel this year, give him all year to figure it out, and for you to figure him out, and take your lumps now.

I think the idea that this is a playoff team if you can just get some reasonably solid low-risk, low-reward QB play is far-fetched.

You don't have many weapons. Manziel to Benjamin is at least a weapon, something that makes the opposing DC sweat a little when prepping for the game. For all his flaws, the fear of the big scramble is also something that scares opposing coaches. What did the Raider DC sweat this week leading up to this game with McCown starting?

^^^^^ Completely agree!

Archived