THE BROWNS BOARD

Peter King

Bob806

Hey, like him or not, he's right. Romeo needs to wake up....play the kid, what have we got to lose now.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/w ... index.html

what kid are you talking about?

this is the only Browns personnel quote I can find on there, on page 6:

h. Steve Heiden's a better all-around football player right now than Kellen Winslow Jr.

"The kid" is Romeo's name for Brady.

You know, the only player on the team who RAC doesn't address or refer to by either his real name or nick-name.

Its sooooo easy to read RAC. Anderson gets to be called by his nickname, yet BQ is "the kid", "the other guy", or "the back up".

Here's the good news, we can get out of this DA thing without too much pain. http://todddery.com/?p=553

The bad news? We knew BQ deserved at least an open competition this spring, and that DA was average at best.

DA is like ex-Indian Russell Branyon. When he's on, the long balls are majestic. But when he's off, and that is more often than not, its hard to watch.

its pretty sad that Chubbie romeo holds grudges like that.

what did he do steal one of his donuts?"

"The kid" doesnt come precoached enough for rac just like the ownership and the gm the hc is hands off to they prefer to have more experienced players at almost every position even if it denies giving potentially better future players a chace thats why rac needs the boot he is a horrble coach with unbelievable bad judgement from playcalling and decision making to even some of the starting players...

Hey, like him or not, he's right. Romeo needs to wake up....play the kid, what have we got to lose now.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/w ... index.html

what kid are you talking about?

this is the only Browns personnel quote I can find on there, on page 6:

h. Steve Heiden's a better all-around football player right now than Kellen Winslow Jr.

Lum-

Yes, it's BQ. His article infers that some franchises are not afraid to play rookies, while some are afraid to.

We've gone from division contender to also-ran in just two months. I & most fans, don'

t want to go any lower than that. I'm sick of major league ticket prices for a minor league operation.

Lum-

Yes, it's BQ. His article infers that some franchises are not afraid to play rookies, while some are afraid to.

We've gone from division contender to also-ran in just two months. I & most fans, don'

t want to go any lower than that. I'm sick of major league ticket prices for a minor league operation.

Oh I see. He didn't say anything about the QBs in Cleveland. You were thinking he was inferring something about Quinn though when he was writing about rookies?

FYI, Quinn isn't a rookie.

Lum wrote...

"FYI, Quinn isn't a rookie"

I am fully aware he's not a rookie, come on.

I realize this has been beat to death on this site, and the old one. Just pointing out another national scribe's opinion.

Lum wrote...

"FYI, Quinn isn't a rookie"

I am fully aware he's not a rookie, come on.

I realize this has been beat to death on this site, and the old one. Just pointing out another national scribe's opinion.

He didn't write about Quinn or Anderson. You implied he did. Just pointing that out.

He didn't write about Quinn or Anderson. You implied he did. Just pointing that out.

Hey Lums, your boy is an inconsistent QB with a rating in the 60's on a 3-5 team, just pointing that out.

Please forgive me, I know I am a sinner.

Thou shalt not question the Cleveland Browns' QB decision

I used to hate it when people screamed for the backup to be the starter; now I have become one of those.

I don't want us to turn into the 1974-75 Browns, or even 1999, 2000, 2003,2004, 2005. Oops, I forgot the early 1990s. Right now, we are headed that way with an offense that had 7 (SEVEN) 3 & outs yesterday, and a defense that relapsed big time.

Archived