THE BROWNS BOARD

* * * Official Titans @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *

JAFBF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm heading out the door to the game

Need to bring home a win for sure.

Austin Davis comes in for injured Johnny and leads the team to 4th quarter comeback win

Of note, Bibbs & Cooper are In-Active, Bowe is Active today.

Bowe active, very nice. Believe me, this will make a huge difference today. Even if he doesnt produce, he will still require good coverage leaving some of our other receivers open. Almost guaranteeing a win today, even though none of the experts are predicting us to win.

I'm watching the NFL Today and they are talking about Manziel like he doesn't know what he's doing. We have to win today to shut these guys (and the ones on ESPN/NFL Network) up.

i guess it's a big change from last year then when everyone was sweating his cock. they looked stupid as well as manziel. it's up to HIM to shut them up. either way the media sharks are just waiting to bite....good or bad.

it'll never end IMO.

The key to winning the game will depend upon how well our running game is.

If we put this game on JM's shoulders, I can't see the Browns winning.

Duke & Crowe need to step up and pull their fair share of the load.

Go Browns!

ok....Im ready....

This is "the" game we've all been waiting for....Johnnys first legitimate start......hoping for big things.....and the team to play well for him....

Last year, we laid a turd in Pitts, only to come back in the second half and then play well the next week....I expect us to wake up and look MUCH better today...O line will block....D line will get to the QB......DB's will return to form....

.....and Marriota will struggle......Johnny plays his best game as a Brown.....We win.....24-13.....

ok....Im ready....

This is "the" game we've all been waiting for....Johnnys first legitimate start......hoping for big things.....and the team to play well for him....

Last year, we laid a turd in Pitts, only to come back in the second half and then play well the next week....I expect us to wake up and look MUCH better today...O line will block....D line will get to the QB......DB's will return to form....

.....and Marriota will struggle......Johnny plays his best game as a Brown.....We win.....24-13.....

Ok, i'm biting. I will certainly take that.

I'm watching the NFL Today and they are talking about Manziel like he doesn't know what he's doing. We have to win today to shut these guys (and the ones on ESPN/NFL Network) up.

Ummmm... only JM showing he knows what he is doing will shut anyone up.

But that would improve our chances of a win.

ok....Im ready....

Last year we slept through the 1st half and then set the comeback record in Nashville. I would not recommend that model this time around...

Already made my game prediction... but here's a new one:

JM and MM lead their respective teams in rushing.

Go Browns...

Archived