Best Uniforms in College football?

WalterWhite

1. Penn State hands down

2. Notre Dame

3. Ohio State

4. Michigan

5. LSU

I also like Florida, Clemson, and Bama's

Yes, but substitute UCLA for Michigan and it is hard to argue with your top 5.

Z

• 2 weeks later...

Every SEC team will be trying to schedule them so as to load up on the cupcakes.

Yeah, they'll be cupcakes for a few years, but they'll eventually end up having the best jerseys. Nike approached them a few years ago because they are the only team with the black and teal color scheme.

Now that they are FBS...they'll get the Nike treatment soon enough.

And don't count them out on the field, they lost to the FCS National Champions in the playoffs the last two years. They're an upper echelon FCS school who will only get stronger now that they are FBS have to double their stadium. Their only knock in recruiting was that they were FCS, they have everything else - brand new facilities, perfect climate, beach adjacent campus, TONS of women, a very influential HC, and other strong programs. That may not mean anything to you, but location and campus life is a very strong recruiting factor.

Each recruiting class will be better than the last for the next 5 years or so. It also helps that they were added to a weak conference, so they shouldn't be getting absolutely blown out in the first two years.

This is an absolute best case scenario for the program.

Yeah, they'll be cupcakes for a few years, but they'll eventually end up having the best jerseys. Nike approached them a few years ago because they are the only team with the black and teal color scheme.

Like the Jax. Jaguars.

Or Addidas or Reebok?

And don't count them out on the field, they lost to the FCS National Champions in the playoffs the last two years. They're an upper echelon FCS school who will only get stronger now that they are FBS have to double their stadium. Their only knock in recruiting was that they were FCS, they have everything else - brand new facilities, perfect climate, beach adjacent campus, TONS of women, a very influential HC, and other strong programs. That may not mean anything to you, but location and campus life is a very strong recruiting factor.

No, no, I get the appeal of babes in bikinis.

Just where exactly is this located? What city.

Each recruiting class will be better than the last for the next 5 years or so. It also helps that they were added to a weak conference, so they shouldn't be getting absolutely blown out in the first two years.

What conference?

And what is their schedule?

(One of my daughter's best friends in school went...or is going to Coastal Carolina)

Like the Jax. Jaguars.

Very similar to Jax. Same gold color as well.

Or Addidas or Reebok?

Hopefully Nike.

No, no, I get the appeal of babes in bikinis.

Just where exactly is this located? What city.

Myrtle Beach, SC.

What conference?

And what is their schedule?

(One of my daughter's best friends in school went...or is going to Coastal Carolina)

Sun Belt. They're keeping their Big South schedule for this season, then peppering in Sun Belt opponents over the next two years after. Postseason eligible in 2018, I believe.

Penn State uniforms are one of the most BORING uniforms of all time.

Unless you like watching wishagin play tonight.

White shirts, white pants and the UGLIEST helmet of all time

Sounds just like PSU

Obviously it's good for them to move up. But can the state of South Carolina support three major programs? I submit not. One of my good buddies went to CCU though so I'm not a hater, just exploring your post.

Texas prior to last year

OSU pre-black numbers on the shoulder and stuff

LSU

Ole Miss

Georgia

Really don't like teams that go white pants, dark jersey, dark helmet at home. Just looks unbalanced. Georgia's the one exception just because their colors are awesome.

Also don't like teams with dark helmet, white jersey, white pants on the road. Unbalanced again.

Obviously it's good for them to move up. But can the state of South Carolina support three major programs? I submit not. One of my good buddies went to CCU though so I'm not a hater, just exploring your post.

Coastal Carolina will not be a "major" program.....more of a mid major program...and sure, they can support it. Including mid majors Texas has like a dozen.

Florida 6-8. Same for Ohio.

Three would work for a smaller state like SC. NC has at least 5-6.

Florida and Texas have elite and deep football talent. Ohio has a ton of players and is only supporting one P5 team. I'm not talking about whether CCU can survive, rather whether they'll be really good long term.

I dont' think they or anyone else thinks they will P5 level, even in the long term... They will likely always be at mid major level

MAC, Mountain West, Sunbelt level....and I think they are to play in the Sunbelt.

Florida and Texas have elite and deep football talent. Ohio has a ton of players and is only supporting one P5 team. I'm not talking about whether CCU can survive, rather whether they'll be really good long term.

The Southeast is full of talent as well, I wouldn't count them out.

Traditionally, though, their recruiting pipeline has been slightly different than that of S.Car and Clemson, given that they are on the beach. CCU won't necessarily be competing directly with the other two schools in SC for prospects, they have normally stuck to the northeast and Midwest.

CCU will have to resort to different recruiting measures than the big boys, since they won't be able to push their actual program. Rather, they'll push new facilities, cutting edge jerseys, a connected, celebrity HC, and the proximity to the beach. Those things will likely sway one or two decent prospects to choose them over S.Car or Clemson while they build.

Unfortunately, they will also likely draw interest from some top recruits who are more into drinking and partying, since CCU is (and has been) nationally ranked by many college reviewers as a party school.

They'll have to resort to high risk talent if they want to compete initially.

God... you can't make even one unbiased comment when it comes to OSU/Michigan, can you? That is pretty sad actually

all white uni's with that ugly helmet is the truth.

Also, I thought you didn't believe in God?

Archived