THE BROWNS BOARD

"TOLERANT LIBERAL" vs. peaceful religious man on campus

WalterWhite

Mark, mark mark mark

That kid snapped. I'm guessing the sign was some anti gay hate speed, the kid was gay, he was suck of this kind of shit, and snapped. If a sizeable, Retarded portion of the population thought you were a perverted abomination, and you had other stresses going on, you might snap too

Mark mark mark mark

Of course, that doesn't excuse his actions.

Thank god the super tolerant soap box preacher lets us know he wont press charges. What an awesome guy.

Marc marc marc marc

These "Christian" preachers showed up on campus all of the time. Telling us we're sinners. Telling us evolution is a lie outside of the chemistry and physics buildings... Lol.

They're a sad little remnant of an ancient belief. Hopefully, they continue fading.

Marc marc marc marc

The kid snapped. Bad

The other guys didn't retaliate. Good

The other guys are assholes though. Bad

Marc mark marc mark

That voice though... Damn

I agree with woody and I find it absolutely absurd that some christian preacher is going to tell me the things I learn in that physics building are a lie.

No.... they arent..... which means you just lied Mr preacher.

I have to admit they gain big audiences but it's mostly shock and disbelief that a supposed christian would say the things he says. I can't watch the video right now but the guy who comes to cincy's campus will slut shame girls walking by, call every guy there a drunk (duh.. it's college), and all sorts of just demeaning stuff.

But that's his right because this is america. I just don't agree with the approach taken.

Why comment when you haven't watched the video?

The guy protesting...whatever.

But the little psycho-weirdo... seriously?

It's apparent he's another liberal who is psychologically

warped and wants to fight anybody that isn't like him, like

the protesting preacher.

Liberals love protests when THEY protest. But anyone ELSE that protests,

well, that's wrong.

But this particular student - needs come serious counseling - should press charges

just to get him some assistance, and let him know that assaulting people because

you disagree with them is against the law.

The student is higher educated...makes his outlook on things superior to a dumb old preacher

who doesn't have no degree, eh?

good thing this college weirdo liberal sicko didn't have a sword or a gun or a knife or a

rock...

probably should investigate this liberal kid to make sure he doesn't "higher education" go off on

an innocent person on campus. Even a big book could be a weapon. And a pencil.

Pencils kill people, too....

"Screeching ASU Student", haha.

I don't even think this is a "college know it all situation". I think the kid just snapped after repeatedly being told he was an abomination.

Also, come on, ASU is barely an "institute of higher learning"....

Mark, mark mark mark

That kid snapped. I'm guessing the sign was some anti gay hate speed, the kid was gay, he was suck of this kind of shit, and snapped. If a sizeable, Retarded portion of the population thought you were a perverted abomination, and you had other stresses going on, you might snap too

Mark mark mark mark

Of course, that doesn't excuse his actions.

Thank god the super tolerant soap box preacher lets us know he wont press charges. What an awesome guy.

Marc marc marc marc

These "Christian" preachers showed up on campus all of the time. Telling us we're sinners. Telling us evolution is a lie outside of the chemistry and physics buildings... Lol.

They're a sad little remnant of an ancient belief. Hopefully, they continue fading.

Marc marc marc marc

The kid snapped. Bad

The other guys didn't retaliate. Good

The other guys are assholes though. Bad

Marc mark marc mark

That voice though... Damn

You guessed wrong...the sign wasn't hate speech as much as you guys love to call it that...the only one doin the hating was the punk.

You're also certain he was gay. I suppose you'd be the one to know, but there have been non gays that have put on displays of violence as well.

Its good the other students just walked by ignoring the goofy preacher....this time.

Whoa. Was typing another post, and our computer went crazy. I'd touch "t", and the

something history kept coming up, then, the internet shut down.

That's very strange. Running a scan now.

But, this student clearly has serious issues, and apparently has no respect for himself

as a human being, much less anybody else he disagrees with.

Bad, could be dangerous behavior from acting out like that. Not good.

But like we keep saying, the arrogance of demanding THEIR rights, and hatefully denying OTHERS their rights...

seems to be a common theme with the left.

Can we take a moment to ask about the 'mark mark mark mark' business? Chris

I think Woody thinks he's the camel on the "What day it is" commercial.

"mark, mark, mark, what day is it?" HUMP DAY !

I hope this kid sees what a pterodactyl he sounded like. Blowe

that was excellently funny... !

Ok so I just got around to watching it. Oh my god.. I hope this kid sees what a pterodactyl he sounded like.

Haha. He was babbling about hate speech and screeching like a banshee. I guess he doesn't know what the first amendment is about. He could have walked up and told the old guy that he was full of shit. Everybody would walk away angry but not youtube celebrities.

Archived