THE BROWNS BOARD

Glenn Beck making a lot of solid American common sense

calfoxwc

You guys don't want to have a real conversation do you. I don't agree with Beck all the time, but if you've actually watch him in the last couple of months I don't know how you can doubt his sincerity. Also, I've been meaning to ask this and this is as good of a thread as any:

For all the dem/lib's on here; do you think it is time to get rid of the Constitution? Point blank, 'cause if you are really championing some of the 'change' we're hearing (health care, energy) you can't implement them without usurping the Constitution. If you truly believe in these social programs that it fine, it is your right, however can we have a real conversation and realize that these expansive social programs don't fit into our governing document.

For all the dem/lib's on here; do you think it is time to get rid of the Constitution?

All the Constitution is today is a document to stand behind if the writers happened to agree with your political/social/whatever stance, and an antiquated piece of paper if it doesn't. For me, I think it lies somewhere in between.

All the Constitution is today is a document to stand behind if the writers happened to agree with your political/social/whatever stance, and an antiquated piece of paper if it doesn't. For me, I think it lies somewhere in between.

Well, fair enough, but that's not all it is to me. And, IMO, if as a country we're going to turn things around and truly prosper into the future we are going to have to return to the principles it laid forth.

Glenn Beck is good at what he does, he can motivate millions.

For those who joined up for his town hall meetings, are you aware of the terms of service that you had to agree to on his web site? How interesting it is you are required to place your picture and submit all of your personal information of who you are. And how unique it will be that in all of these meetings there will be someone with a video camera to tape, well lets say they want to show this to the kids for its historical value.

Im not trying to be paranoid, but I am. How convenient for NSA to get a list of all those who are disgruntled and anti Obama.

I like listening to Beck he does make several valid points, but I am not convinced he is sold on what he really speaks about at times.

20090121_crier_146x97.jpg

Yeah, but WHAT ABOUT WHAT HE SAYS IN THE FREAKIN VIDEO?

Does anybody DISAGREE with WHAT HE SAYS?

"Whatever it is, I'm against it"

How enlightened a position THAT is by libs...

sorry cal....its just as much of a waste listening to GOP rhetoric as it is lib rhetoric.

beck's opinion holds no credence with me.....so i dont really care what he says. he's too emotional to think clearly.....and a mere puppet for the GOP.

Archived