THE BROWNS BOARD

The Dow Up

I'm not saying it's over numb nuts, just saying it not all doom and gloom like the tools on this board think it is.

To be honest with you, I am more worried that it went up as fast as it did this last week and a half. Maybe I am being paranoid but late last year the DOW did this sort of back and forth thing. The pessimist in me just thinks that people are driving up prices again just to make one last profit before BOOOOMMMM!!!

Or like your boy Obammy ?

Oh wait.....

You're a Ron Paul guy.

Odd, I just watched him on TV bumming out....

Oh well.

WSS

Be careful Ron Paul supporters are Terrorists. :o

http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/1086524.html

A new document meant to help Missouri law enforcement agencies identify militia members or domestic terrorists has drawn criticism for some of the warning signs mentioned.

The Feb. 20 report called "The Modern Militia Movement" mentions such red flags as political bumper stickers for third-party candidates, such as U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, who ran for president last year; talk of conspiracy theories, such as the plan for a superhighway linking Canada to Mexico; and possession of subversive literature.

"It seems like they want to stifle political thought," said Roger Webb, president of the University of Missouri campus Libertarians. "There are a lot of third parties out there, and none of them express any violence. In fact, if you join the Libertarian Party, one of the things you sign in your membership application is that you don't support violence as a means to any ends."

LOL

Gary DeWitt.

Loves Obammy as much as Shep.

Made up a song praising him and sang it that way.

It soounded funny to me so I use it to make sport of Obama.

I prefer "empty suit."

Why?

WSS

That sounds like the reasoning behind teasing a 3rd grader. For an old dude, you sure act like a 3rd grade bitch.

And my take is you have never heard of this report.....

MIAC1.jpg

What does the top paragraph say?

miac7.jpg

And why was Ron Paul on Glenn Beck show talking about this report?

I believe the Ron was on Beck b/c in the original report they linked 3rd parties to the potential of Militia (Ron Paul was a member of the Libertarian Party). Also, in the original it specifically linked possible Militia to 'Ron Paul bumper sticker'. Also, everyone on this board is a potential threat b/c message boards were listed as well as anyone who actually cites the Constitution (ie, citing specific language in the body of).

Archived